Chapter - 2

Y/n push Jimin's hand away and immediately stand up from there.

"W-Why am I here?"

"Because we want you to be here" Taehyung said unbothered.

"I-I mean...why??...why do you want me to be here?" she said, almost shouting at their faces.

"Don't shout here...only us can do that...we are making the rule here not you, princess" Jin commanded her with a serious look.

"I don't care...I'm going out of here" she turned around and was about to walk away but got pulled by a strong arm.

Her back met with a built chest she quickly moved her body trying to break the tight grip but her action just to make the grip more tighter.

"GET AWAY!!" She is squirming in Namjoon's grip until he lifts her up and makes her sit on his lap as he sits on the sofa.

"Stay still, baby...or you might get a punishment" he said.

"w-what punishment??..." she asked confusedly.

"You don't want to know that now, baby...but if you keep disobeying us ...you must have a punishment" he whispered near her ears, sending shivers down her bones.

"J-Just let me go...p-please...I don't want to be here" she let out a small sob while still sitting on Namjoon's lap.

"hmm...that's sad...but you still have to stay here not only for today...but...FOREVER" Namjoon spoke and made a fake pout mocking Y/n.

"well...since you're gonna stay here with us so...here are some rules that you must obey or if you broke the rule you might face consequences" Jin said with a serious look.

"1. Don't get out of the mansion without our permission 2. Don't go to the room under the stairs
3. You need to fulfill our needs
4. Never said no to us
5. Don't even try to escape or you will see what we can do to you"

Y/n's pov

After I listened to those stupid rules it made me pissed out.

What are they? How can they fucking gave me a ton of rule? And what the hell do they mean by fulfilling their needs?

Am I a slut or what? they're so disgusting.

"Did you get it?" Jin asked me.

"L-Look...I'm not gonna live here...I want to go back to my house...and I'm not a slut you should find another to fulfill your needs" I said trying to act strongly in front of them.

But actually my heart skips every time I utter a word to them.

"You really stubborn, kitten...I really one to ruin your little mouth right here" Jimin said with a smirk.

"disgusting" I murmured to myself holding back my tears.

"What did you say?" Jimin asked me coldly.

Did he hear what I'm saying? What am I gonna do?

"n-no...i didn't say anything" I lied.

"don't let me know you are cursing me or else..." He said.

"Oh and for your information...we are getting married tomorrow" Jin's announcement made my heart drop.

"WHAT???"

"DON'T FUCKING SHOUT AT US Y/N!!" Namjoon yelled at me and made my breath hitch by his sudden shout.

"Maid!!" Namjoon called one of his maids. After some seconds I saw a girl nearly my age but I'm sure she older than me walking approach to Namjoon with head bow down.

"Yes, sir" she said, looking at the floor.

"take her to her room" Namjoon ordered her. She nodded and walked toward me.

"Please come with me, miss Y/n" she looked at me and offered me with a little smile.

I have no other choice so I just go with her.

——————-

We walked for almost 5 minutes then she stopped in front of a big door.

She opened the door, let me go in first and she went after me.

I have nothing to say instead of BEAUTIFUL. The room is almost bigger than my old house. I walk around admiring the room.

"Do you like it, miss Y/n?" She asked.

"Yes...but..." I remember what Jin said earlier.

"Can you help me?" I held her hands and she looked at me confused.

"About what, miss y/n?"

"first don't call me Miss...it's annoying...just call me Y/n...and about the help I mean...escaping"

The maid immediately took her hands back nervously.

"I'm sorry...I can't...I'm leaving if you need anything please call me" she bowed down and left.

"Aishhh....what I'm gonna do now?" I start to hug my knee, bury my face in it and let the tear out.

"They're gonna marry me tomorrow...what can I do...p-please god help me"

Author's pov

Y/n crying too much without notice that she fell asleep because of tiredness and stress.

There is also someone watching her secretly from a door space.

"I can't wait to taste you, baby girl" Jungkook whimpered and walked into her room looking at her sleeping figure on the floor hugging her own knee.

He saw that she was sleeping in an uncomfortable position so he took her in a bridle style and made her lay on the bed correctly.

Jungkook sits on the bed beside her and caresses her hair softly.

"you are so tempting" he whispered in her ears and made her move in her sleep. He smiled a little and went back to his room.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

I'll post as much as possible <3
Please vote💗