Chapter - 6 ( 21+ )

Once they arrived, he laid her down on the soft mattress slowly. He stared at her delicate face as she also stared back at him.

Jin leans in for another kiss but it gets rougher every second. She whimpers for the reason of short breath.

The kiss didn't last long because Y/n tilted her head to another direction avoiding Jin's kiss that caused Jin's face to drop on her neck as she gasped for air.

He breathes in closing his eyes and whispers in her ears while smelling the scent of her body.

"The smell.....of your body is so addictive.....I could smell it everyday, every second without getting tired"

Without y/n attention, he started unbuttoning and taking her pajamas off all in one leaving her naked in front of him as at night she didn't wear any undergrad at all. He brushed his finger on her chest til her stomach at the same time.

His finger touched her body, nearly her private part. She flinches, gaining a chuckle from Jin.

"Scared, hmm?" He asked her but still got no response from her because she was trying hard as much as she could to avoid eye contact with him.

"Look at me, baby" he said, getting up from her she looked at him confused feeling a little blessed but her breath hitches after seeing him taking off his boxer.

Y/n quickly looked away, Didn't want to see his naked body and went back to the same position. Y/n whimpering cause she felt his d!<k touching her pu$$y.

He pressed his body on her lean on her neck giving her a hickey all over her neck and chest. His eyes sparkling seeing her round and juicy b00bs in front of him.

Out of the blue, he takes her right b00bs in his mouth and sucks it like a baby. He also treats the left one fairly by grabbing and squeezing it like a stress ball.

She moans a mess gripping the mattress beside her head trying to reduce the pleasure as she doesn't want him to know she is enjoying it.

Her n!pple became hard. Y/n closing her eyes and biting her lip until it bled a little while Jin didn't stop his action yet. Once he was satisfied, he pulled back and looked at both of her b00bs. One is full of his saliva and another one has a red hand print lightly on it.

Whereas her lip bite is making his little brother getting harder. His d!<k stand straight and have a veiny on it.

"I can't bear it anymore...ahhh"

Jin's long loud groan and Y/n's whining echoed the room as he entered her without warning. He stayed still to let her adjust to his size.

"Tae was right....you  are so tight" Jin muttered with a groan. He held both of Y/n's hands and put it beside her head.

Jin's pov

The feeling of having her tight wall around my c@ck is on the next level. Taehyung told me this morning that she felt so good....so I have to try it out.

A moment past I sense she already adjusted to my d!<k. I bucked my hips at a normal pace a few more times to stretch her hole.

Author's pov

His thrust became faster than before. Now his whole length is in her hole. Their bodies are sticking together with sweat forming on them.

Y/n hugging Jin's back her nail is digging on his back while her leg wrapped around his waist.

Jin held her waist and thrusting inhuman paces. Y/n moan louder more like screaming because he hit her g-spot repeatedly.

[after 2 rounds]

"I-I...c-" y/n trying to say she almost reached her climax.

"h-hold it....baby" He thrusted more deeper and faster like a machine until the bed cracked.

The skin slapping got louder. Jin groans while throwing his head back, holding her waist and cumming inside her. He pulled out a look at the cum dripping from her hole, making the situation more hot.

Y/n suddenly falling asleep. Jin stares at the sleeping figure and chuckles softly.

"Sleeping already, huh?....I planned about more rounds." He patted her head and gave it a peck before he embraced her body and they both slept peacefully.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Please vote if u like it🤩