Chapter - 7 ( 21+)

[ 2 weeks later]

Y/n's pov

Everything went the same as always. They treated me like a doll.  They usually dress me up every day.

These days I'm starting to get used to them. It doesn't mean that I forgive them for everything they did but I just stop talking nor respond to them.

My life fell apart because of them.......also....my step-mom.

I will never forgive them. I will get everything that was mine back. I already have a plan....

Author's pov

Y/n was cooking breakfast for all of them. You might have thought why? Didn't they have plenty of maids?

Actually all of them want y/n to cook for them because they think she is their wife. Besides, they are already addicted to her food.

[ time skip ~ at night ]

Y/n was sitting on the bed in front of a big mirror. She drowned in her thoughts until a hand wrapped around her tiny waist.

It's really strange that she didn't flinch a bit by sudden skin touching because just a big muscle chest pressed on her back. She already knows who it is.

"I see my babygirl, stop being afraid of us, right?"

Jungkook blurted out while snuggling in his face on her neck, sucking it softly. To his surprise she let out a chuckle and looked around until she faced him.

"Why would I be afraid of.........my own husband?" she smiled slightly at him and made him get confused with her sudden change.

Jungkook's pov

She changed. A big change of course. It doesn't feel like her, it's more like another person. She called me her husband?!?!? Am I in a dream world or what?

I'm confused????

But it is such a nice change for her. It would be better if she acted like this from the start so we didn't have to force her.

Maybe she just got to her senses.........

Author's pov

They both stared at each other for a moment. Y/n look at the confusion of Jungkook's face till his lip became a smirk.

"That's right...a wife should not be scarce to her own husband......I'm glad you come to your right mind, babygirl" he said, holding her both shoulders to make sure she was looking at him.

Something came up in y/n's mind that made her look at Jungkook seducely.

"Can I show my love for you?" Jungkook got confused again but inside his body he was really happy due to the meaning behind her questions.

He moved his finger to her cheek, caressed it slightly and said.

"show me......show me what you got, babygirl"

she held his face, pulled him closer until they both could feel each other. Out of the blue she catches his mouth with her lips and starts sucking each other's tongue.

Jungkook discovered her mouth with his tongue. He grabbed her butt lift her up and made her sit on his lap without breaking the wild kisses.

Y/n felt his member poking on her entrance so for her husband's satisfaction she moved her hip up and down and made Jungkook groan. She broke the kiss due to the lack of oxygen instantaneously he laid her down and started undressing his clothes.

"Cannot wait to be inside you the whole night"

He said while unbuckling his pants and pulled it down with his boxer. His erect member stands straight in front of her.

Jungkook crawled to y/n on the bed and undressed her until both of them got naked in front of each other. He pulled her up once again and hurried made her sit on his d!<k in one second.

Now y/n is on top of Jungkook's body. He didn't waste any chance to thrust his big and long c•ck deep inside her hole while y/n laid her head on one of his shoulders closing her eyes trying to get the pleasure he gave her.

Both moaning a mess in a silence room only fill with skin slapping, groan and moan.

[ 1 hour later ]

Y/n's pov

He was thrusting in me for almost an hour. I don't know how many times he cummed inside me. I just know he is not gonna stop anytime soon.

I held one of his shoulders while he held my waist and thrust his hip up to my pu$$y under me.

Author's pov

Once Jungkook was satisfied with her riding his d!<k he quickly pulled her around as he hovered over her while their bodies were still connected to each other.

"Fuck.....you look so hot, baby.......let have more fun tonight" he said while sweat rolling down from their body and........

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

I hope u like it for today episode☝🏼
Actually I write this episode a long time ago but I'm still thinking about give up with this book....

Because my last book got deleted made tired to write a new one☹️

Anw please vote if u like it❤️