Chapter - 19

"You are playing with your life, Ben" Jimin tightly wrapped his fingers around his neck make sure he could barely release his breath. More of Ben's bodyguards coming out, start to attacking them but they are also quick enough to make a move.

Suddenly Jimin got kick on his stomach make him fall on the floor, Ben is trying to catch his breath. Ben bends down on his knee in front of Jimin while the other members and their bodyguards who just arrived a moment ago are trying to take control on Ben's bodyguards.

"I'm gonna kill you son of bitch" Ben put his gun on his head but before he could pull the trigger a gun shot could be heard as Ben groaned in pain.

Jungkook went to Jimin, helped him to get on his feet. Jimin pulled his gun in front of his face.

"Now open your eyes and see who gonna die today" Jimin almost make a shot on his head but then the mansion becomes chaos as smoke begins to eat up the whole mansion.

It makes their eyesights blurry and hard to breathe. Ben took that chance to escape from there.

All of them put their arms on their face to block the smoke from their noses. They dragged their body to the outside, went toward their cars, their bodyguards quickly drove away from there.

After a few hours they finally arrived at their mansion as some of the BTS members got injury but not actually a big deal. The maid runs toward the cars and start to prepare everything that needed for them. They went to their rooms as the maid called their personal doctor.

The doctors came and checked on the bodyguards and mostly they checking on their big masters.

They were so busy with that stuff, forgetting about Y/n whose already get out of the mansion for a moment before they got here.

[a few hours later]

At night (8:00 pm) they are already got their treatments, maids are preparing dinners for them also for Y/n.

All the BTS members sitting down on the sofa as they are trying to relax their minds after exhausted days until Jin broke the silence.

"We shouldn't let that bustard escape damn it!"

"I almost kill that son of bitch, Hyung" Jimin released a long breath before open his eyes looking at Jungkook.

"And jungkook why did you go to that place alone?"

"You know me, Hyung...I can't control myself after hearing that he attacked us again and again I just wanna rip him apart" Jungkook declared in anger.

"At least You should have informed us" Yoongi spoke with his cold face.

"Ugh stop talking about it, Hyung I'm exhausted" Jungkook responded with annoyed tone.

A maid walking to them with head down and uttered softly.
"Masters, Dinner is ready"

"Hmm.....go get your ma'am" Hoseok signaled her to leave.

"I haven't seen her today" Jimin smirked "Did last night you two do anything?"

"No" Namjoon glared at Jimin for teasing him.

All of them glanced at Namjoon and smirked teasingly make him went away to the dinner table.

"I don't that he can be shy" Hoseok uttered laughing.

All of sudden they saw a maid rushing out to them with scared face.

"Masters!!! M-Ma'am..." she began to tremble, not even dare to look at her masters faces.

"WHAT NOW SPEAK FAST" Jungkook shouted make her lips more trembling than before.

"M-Ma'am isn't not in her room"

"WHAT WHERE HAVE SHE GONE?!?" Jimin eyes on the maid with madness.

"I-I..."

"YOU'RE USELESS BITCH" Jungkook shouted at her as tear began to forming in the maid.

All of them rushed to Y/n's room as soon as possible. Hoseok banged the door open and walked in with ragged eyes.

There is no sign of Y/n in the room.

Meanwhile
Y/n's pov

I'm walking on the street with barefoot, it's surrounded with forest I have no ideas where am I.....I just wanna escape from that hell....I wanna be free...

It's night, I barely see anything in front of me only darkness is coming through my eyes. I don't know where should I go.

"Mom...dad please help me" she spoke softly to herself while tear pouring down from her eyes.

[Flashback]

""is there any bodyguard here.." she whispered to herself while looking through her door. She opened it slowly without making any sounds.

While walking downstairs she overheard the maid conversation.

"I heard that masters are having a war with the Ben's mansion"

"Really? That's why all the bodyguards are gone with their weapons"

"Yes I wondered why it's so silent here"

After that those maid went back to do their jobs in the kitchen as y/n slowing taking a small step to the big door until she makes sure no one is outside, walking toward the Fence gate while looking around carefully.

That's it.....

"I'm finally free" she said to herself smiling with small tear in her eyes.

[back to present]

Y/n roaming around on the street while hugging herself to make her body warm as she came out of the mansion with just a tank top and a short.

She was walking far a way from the mansion because she has been walking since god know when, sweat tripping down on her forehead due to tiredness.

It's been almost hours until she saw a light coming from the front, she walked towards that place it's look like a mart shop, her eyes looking around there and stuck at the police car near that shop.

Hope is rising on her face she walked to them as fast as she can, banging on the car mirror
"S-Sir...please help me"

The police officers rolled down the window and looking at her.
"What can we help you miss?" The police spoke.

"S-Sir p-please help me" she took a long breath and continued with trembled lips "I-I have been....k-kidnapped"

Finally the police officer came out of the car and trying to make her calm down.

"Miss speak slowly what happened?"

"H-Help m-me I-I..." before she could finish her sentences, darkness took over her body she fall down on the ground make the police shocked.

"She looks so pale" the other officer went close to them.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Hello my beloved reader!!!💓

here is a new chapter please vote if you like it🎀

Have a nice day!!!