Chapter - 22 (21+)

[Contain Smut with GIF ahead if you're not comfortable please skip this part ‼️]

After a passionate debate with their tongue each other Jimin back off from her lips as the saliva are all over her lips. She look a mess but none of them care......

After tied her hands up the three of them sit on the bed looking at her state....her messy state but they love it.

They look at each other their hands roamed all over her body and stopped at the side of her underwear they pulling it down slowly while y/n keep looking them shook her head as a way of answering "no" begging them for mercy.

"We obsessed with you" Taehyung said admiring her small body under him. Jungkook went on first as he staring at her little kitten.

Out of the blue y/n felt hot breath near her thighs
She also tried to close her legs but Jungkook held it tightly, spread her legs more and then he claimed her body like a hungry wolf.

"AAH....a-ahh" her breath hitched once she realized something warm in her hole. Her mouth hung wide open as she tried to take a breath.

Jungkook trusted his tongue inside her, make her body wiggling on the mattress. He looks up at her face, her expression really give him satisfied as Taehyung at Jungkook placed a lot of kiss and hickey on her body. Both of her boobs are swollen due to the hard sucked while her body is painted but purple marks.

After a few minute Jungkook sense that she about to reached her orgasm he stopped his action made her whine.

"Beg me, doll!" Jungkook whispered near her womanhood make her breathe uneven.

She shook her head repeatedly while biting her bottom lips.

"Okay then" Jungkook back off and Taehyung move in his place.

"Are you ready for the real fun, kitten?" Taehyung smirked.

In the moment Jungkook pecked y/n's forehead and then three of them trailed their hands all over her body feeling her perfect curve shivering under their bodies.

While Jungkook and Jimin working on her upper body, Taehyung reached at her inner thighs and made her spread her leg, aligned his d!ck on her entrance pushing his d!ck inside without any warning, she suddenly blurted out a long moan as she felt something move in her muff make her eyes closed tightly.

"AHH"

"AHH"

"Scream louder, kitten" Taehyung said while moving inside her inhuman paces.

Jungkook lightly bite her boob as jimin did the same to another boob. They trailed their lips on her body while Taehyung holding her waist moving forward, let out soft groan due to the pleasure. Taehyung closed his eyes, throw his head back as fast as he can.

Meanwhile Y/n keeps moaning hard due to the pain and pleasure. She felt guilty and disgusted that she felt the pleasure from this.

She digs her nails into her skin as both of her hands are being tied with the bed.

"Ahh fxck Bebe it feels so good" after a few more pushes he felt her hole clutched on his d!ck as a sign that she gonna release her juice.

"Ahh I-I c-co..." before she could complete her words Taehyung leaned against her lips devouring inside her mouth until her back arched as their chest against each other Taehyung pulled back connected their forehead together, breathing harder.

"Not yet, Babe" after he said that he took his d!cl out made her eyes whined at his action but not in a second Jimin took Taehyung position pushed his d!ck deep inside her.

"O-OH MY-Y GOD" y/n screams out of her lungs because of Jimin hard thrusts.

"Scream my name, darling" Jimin whispers as he snuggles in her neck, marking it with purple marks.

After a few more pushes she stills keep silent so he thrust himself deeper inside her body make her eyes shoot opens up

"AHH JIMIN S-STOP" She shouted as a few tears escaped from her eyes.

"Good girl" Jimin said while moving inside her in the same paces make the bed shake.

In the corner of the bed Taehyung pumps his own hands up and down faster, biting his lip while looking at Jimin and Y/n sexual scenes in front of him. When Jimin and Y/n reached their heaven Taehyung move in near her direct his
d!ck in front of her face pumping his hands more faster then shoot his c&m on her face made her closed her eyes.

Taehyung and Jimin dropped their body on the bed by dint of their hard works just now. The three of them Jimin Taehyung Y/n are breathing loudly tried to catch their breaths.

Being impatient for waiting Jungkook get on his knees between Y/n thighs direct his d!ck on her entrance, and pushed inside her without letting her cool down a little bit.

"Ahh....y/n" Jungkook let out a moan with pleasure.

Y/n almost blanked out due to many sessions with them until Jungkook thrusted into her cunt made her sense came back.

"Ahh ouch...j-jungkook I-I can't....anymore"

Jungkook didn't give attention to the words that came out of her mouth but instead he thrusted his d!ck inside her while both of his hands squeezed her boobs.

The whole room only groans moans and hard breaths could be heard. Jungkook improved his paces on her, she moans out a lot and it made them satisfaction.

The more he hits the spot the more fater he goes. He keeps pushing his body forward inside her until both of their body shining in sweat. Y/n face was full of her hair sticks on it.

His movements got more hard when he felt her cunt clutching on his d!ck.

"Ahh don't do that baby girl" Jungkook moan softly.

After few more thrusted she felt his hot c@m inside her as he dropped his body on her snuggled on her neck.

"Jungkook we are going back" Jimin said as jungkook responded with hum.

Both of them when out of the room while these two, y/n and Jungkook fell asleep together into their own dreamland.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Hello my beloved reader!!!💓

here is a new chapter please vote if you like it🎀

Have a nice day!!!