Chapter - 26

Y/n's pov

I just woke up from a deep sleep as the surrounding area is dark, I barely see anything in front of me. After I got used to my surrounded I realized that my hands and legs have been tied up with a strong rope made me hardly move.

"where am i?" I whispered to myself as I'm trying to figure out what was happening.

Until I saw a few men walked in, moving towards me. I started to scooted back as much as I can.

"Don't be scare, baby" One of them said.

Seem like he is their master because he looks more mature than any of them.

"w-what you want from me?" I gulped my saliva down pulling all my gut to ask him.

A smirk forming on his lips and then he got on one knee in front of me. He put his index finger under my chin made me look up to his lustful eyes.

I began to scare as I don't think he has a good intention with me well it is so obvious because they have just kidnapped and took me here out of my will.

"Not from you, honey. But from your beloved husbands" he said with a chuckle.

"T-Then go to them....why did you take me here?" 

"Tsk..Brcause you are their wife, right?" He said and get back from me.

I was just sitting there on the dirty floor with my legs and hands tied.

[Time skip]

At the BTS's mansion

"Is he okay?" Jungkook asked while logging his arms to his chest.

"How would I know? Go ask the doctor" Yoongi said with a straight face.

"Cold ass" Jungkook whispers without anyone noticed.

"And what about Y/n?" Jimin asked looking straight to Namjoon.

"I told them to track her location I'm gonna kill that asshole for sure this time" Namjoon responded without looking at them.

"And when the fuck we gonna get her back" Taehyung said pissed out.

While they were talking about Y/n. The doctor came out from Hoseok's room and walking toward them whom sitting at the living room.

"Master, I'm done taking care of him. His state is okay but please don't let him move or lift something heaven for awhile because it can trigger their injury." Doctor said and prepare the medicine for him, handing it to them he began to leave the mansion.

"Ugh we need to do something Hyung she is pregnant" Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm himself off.

"Can you just shut up and wa-" without letting Jin finished his words one of the bodyguard came up ran toward them.

"Master, we already Ma'am location" without wasting any time Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Namjoon went to prepare their weapons and things they need to take with them.

They left Jin to taking care of Hoseok as Jin is the only one who knows how to take care about the member.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

A few of luxuries cars were driving on a big road with high speeds. Rages were showing on their faces as if they are going to kill someone with those sharp eyes.

After a long journey they have finally arrived at an old abandoned building which located on the mountain, the building itself looks like it's haunted.

The 5 men hoops down from the luxury cars with a ton of their bodyguards standing along behind their back.

"BEN, COME AND FACE US LIKE A MAN" Jungkook shouted towards the building.

"STOP PLAYING A CHILD GAME, IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH COME AND FACE ME HERE"
Jungkook shouted again as he hasn't got any responses.

The whole place is soundless only wind and the sound of the tree around the mountain which got touch by the strong wind could be heard.

They decided to walk in the building without any fear showing on their faces. But until the their steps got stop when a person who they're supposed to kill walk out of the building alone without any bodyguards and that made them more confused.

"Well well well.....don't shout to loud Jungkook because your baby is sleeping" Ben said with a smirk as he has a cigarette between his lips.

"Don't involve her in our matter, asshole....give her back to us" Taehyung said with rages.

"Tsk tsk....pretty possessive over her huh?" said Ben.

"Well, fight like a man not a kid" Yoongi spoke with straight face.

"Nah don't you think this is fun? To play with your girl?" Ben said.

"Fun your ass, give her back or imma shoot your little brain out of your head" Jimin said pointing gun towards him.

"Oh I'm really scared right now...don't shoot me" Ben said mocking him back.

"ASSHOLE WHERE IS SHE" Jungkook.

"I told you.....she is sleeping right now" Ben.

"Ben stop playing I will release you if you give
Y/n back to us" Namjoon said remain calm in front of them.

"I didn't take her here just to release her back Joon" Ben said release a smoke from his mouth.

"What you want?" Namjoon said.

"Umm let me think...."

"Don't fucking waste our time" Taehyung said.

"Don't be rude Taehyung.....or it is not gonna be good for your little princess" Ben said.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and show something to them.

*A PICTURE OF Y/N TIED UP TO A CHAIR WITH BOMB*

Their eyes widened as they almost tear down. All they wanna do is tear Ben apart make him experience the most painful consequences ever.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER YOU JERK" Jimin shouted.

"I don't want anything....I just want to make all of you asshole hurt" Ben.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" Jimin was about to shoot Ben but suddenly a lot of bodyguards came out and surrounded them with guns in their hands.

"One click....one click....and she is gone" Ben claimed showing them a red button on his phone screen which triggered them the most.

The 5 of them look at each other as Jimin still aiming his gun toward Ben but Namjoon shocked his head signal him as No, So he put his hand down.

"We will give you what you want just release her" Namjoon spoke.

"Kneel down and plead me maybe I will rethink about it"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Hello my beloved reader!!!💓
English isn't my first language so please don't take it personal.
here is a new chapter please vote if you like it🎀