Chapter - 10 ( 18+ )

Namjoon's pov

I felt like I'm on the nine clouds. She said she loves me. She doesn't know how happy I am right now.

The day we all waited for is coming. She finally responded to our love. I thought she might need a long time but....

This is too fast...it was like....she hated us yesterday and loves us today

But it shouldn't be bothering me...just her love us back like we love her is enough.

I know we forced her to be here with us. But what can we do? If we asked her I'm sure she going to say "No"

We are already obsessed with her. We can't live without her so that is the only thing we can do.....

Author's pov

"I love you so much, princess" Namjoon said and pulled her into his embrace.

Y/n smiling hugging him back.

But he doesn't know what is going on in her mind.

They both kissed again.

Namjoon tilted his face and deepened his kiss. They are doing tongue fighting until their saliva mixes together.

Without Y/n notice Namjoon starts removing her shirt until she leaves with a bra and a short Jean on. Y/n took off Namjoon's shirt then went down to her knees in front of his bulge pants.

She slowly unbuckled his belt and removed his pants and boxer. Now Namjoon's c•ck is standing straight in front of her face.

Y/n's stroke his d!<k a few times before took his whole length in her little mouth.

"ahh...baby...keep going" Namjoon moaned as he threw his head back. y/n sucking on his d!<k slowly moving faster and getting a deep throat.

Namjoon held her hair begin to fucking her mouth. She whined, sending a vibrate on Namjoon d!<k.

"ahh...good girl...ahh" Namjoon groan while fucking y/n mouth he looks down at her. She has a tear forming in her eyes.....maybe......his member is too long for her....

They keep going with a blow job in a movie room without no one knowing.

Y/n felt Namjoon's d!<k throbbing in her mouth she was about to pull out but Namjoon held the back of her head and made her stay still...

"Ahhhh.....swallow it all, princess" he said as she still had her mouth around his d!<k until she felt his juice spitting inside her mouth.

She had no choice so she swallowed all of his cum.

As soon as he released her hair she dropped down on the floor breathing heavily and cum dropping down from her mouth.

Namjoon bent down to her level and brushed his finger on her mouth, cleaning the mess.

"You did a great job, princess....now let me give you an award"

He lifted her up on his arm and made her sit on the sofa. He took off her Jean and panty looking at the pretty thing in front of him while swallowing his saliva.

Didn't waste any time he captured his mouth on her little pu$$y made y/n arch her back due to sudden pleasure.

He eats her out as y/n moaning a mess. Namjoon looks up at her and sees that she got the pleasure so he starts thrusting his tongue in her hole.

She gripped his hair and buckled her hip up in his mouth.

"ahh...OH MY GOD...ahh" she screamed when Namjoon bit her cl!t lightly.

"p-please....ahhh....namjoon...ahh" she closes her eyes when she reaches her climax and cum into his mouth. She panting heavily while Namjoon licks her cum that drips from her hole.

"Let the real game begin" Namjoon announced and threw two fingers in her thrusting in and out.

"Tell me what you want, baby" Namjoon said seductively.

"Beg me....beg me to fuck you"

"umm-ahh.....p-please..." y/n whining.

"please what, baby ?......say it"

"p-please.....f-fuck me" she begging him made a smirk flashing on his lip.

"as you want, baby"

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Y'all Jin look so cute here😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

The next episode will be 21+ again 😩

Please vote 🗳