Chapter - 15 (21+)

.......after Jungkook moved away Taehyung came in and stay at exactly the same position as Jungkook before.

As for Y/n, Now that her hands are free from the tied. She put both of her hands on Taehyung muscle chest trying to push him away.

In the other hand Taehyung didn't even move an inch by Y/n's weak strength after all those orgasm.

His face buried in her neck leaving purple marks all over her neck. She keeps struggling with Taehyung.

Until he hold both of her hands up and put them near her head while staring at her messy eyes that control by tear flowing down on her pink tint cheeks nonstop mixing with the messy mascara but she still manages to look beautiful in their eyes

"P-please.....h-have mercy on m-me.....please" she trying to move her lips begging for mercy from all these men.....

Little did she knows that her weak voice has no effect on these man at all....

Without any compassion, Taehyung took off his shirt release his goddess body at the same time Y/n is trying to crawl out of Taehyung grips as he's busy in taking his clothes off. Y/n took that opportunity to get a way from him.

But luck wasn't on her side....

Taehyung caught her leg and pull her back under his body. She couldn't move much as her body almost in 0% strength so all she can do is go with the flow and except her poor fates. Taehyung moves his long finger on her cheeks softly wiping off her tears.

"You look so beautiful, princess" he smirked and out of the blue he thrust in her without her knowing.

"A-AHH.....HMM....MMM....AHH-HMM" He capture her lips make her moan in his mouth in pain.

Their saliva is mixing together so are their bodies?...

Taehyung close his eyes and free her hands as he let out a long groan.

After a few seconds, he dropped his body on hers and begin to thrust in and out slowly along with his groans.

Y/n's body begin to move up and down together with Taehyung's body. She instantly put her hand on her fingers trying to hold her moans.

In the other side, 6 of the men are sitting on the couch while looking as well as chilling with the couple whose bodies are connecting together.

"I should have won the bet over those brats arghh" Jimin sais annoyance.

"Poor you, Bro" Yoongi said with mocking laugh.

For the moment, Taehyung thrusts more vigorous in the point that you won't feel pleasure but pain. Y/n couldn't bear with the pain anymore she begin to dig her nails on Taehyung neck while moaning a mess.

Taehyung didn't slow down his pace but on top of that he pushed harder and forcefully locked his fingers with hers.

The skin slapping sound echoed over the room mixed with Taehyung groans and y/n moans.

The girl body went limp but the big body who's working on the top of her didn't even spare any mercy on her small and weak body.

He added more pace on his thrust to flood her body with his seed. After a few more deep and strong push a low whisper came out of her mouth and his grips on her fingers tightly.

A thunderous groan left his mouth when his d!ck released its liquid. That feeling that heaven can't even describe it.....

Y/n's pov

I feel warm liquids in my body at that moment my brain can't sense anything around me. A black dot is in front of my eyes.

I feel ruined once again.....

One thing that I know is it's not gonna end here.....

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅: to be continued :]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Hey hey I'm back again!!!!!
Please vote for this chapter if you like it💓💓

Spoiler alert
|
|
<>

There are MOREEE 21+ chapters in the future 😁😁😁