Chapter - 25

After the shock announcement of Y/n pregnancy she became silent once again. All of the men always tried their best to talk to her but she was not ready to talk to them so for the best she chose to keep silent.

She barely get out of her room after that day she prefer staying there all days without facing any of them.

The seven of them are gathering at the living room looking so stress about Y/n state.

"We need to do something" Namjoon said with his strong emotions.

"And what are we gonna do?" Jin.

Y/n's pov

Why it has to be me? What did I do wrong? why everything in my life has to be ruined? Don't I deserve to be happy for once in my life?

As much as I hate them I don't want to carry their but now what can i do? I can't even end my own life because there is another life living in my womb.

It's not this child fault....

I'm not that cruel to kill my own child....

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Please eat something, doll" Hoseok pleading her while putting a spoon full of soup in front of her lips.

Y/n parted her lips took the soup in her mouth. She looks so weak these many days as she keeps throwing up after eating any foods.

But it's simple for a pregnant woman.

"Says ahh" Hoseok trying his best to make her finish her foods.

And she did finish it just because of her child sakes. She would starve herself to dead if it's not for her own child.

After finished her foods he made her took the medicine that the doctor gave it to her and tucked her into the bed. She just obeyed to him while the other are busy with their business.

[Meanwhile]

"Get ready" Ben said as his bodyguards were getting ready as if they were going to a war.

He put a cigarette on his lips inhaling the smoke from it looking through the big glasses window while smirking.

"Sir we are ready" one of his bodyguards spoke with head bow down waiting for his master response.

"I will win this time" he said gritting his teeth and then all of them start walking out of the mansion, getting in their cars.

Hoseok's pov

"When will y'all coming back?" I was on the phone with Yoongi as it's been almost 2 hours since they left their company they should have been here now.

What is taking them so long?

"How would I know? There are some stupid traffic jams right now we barely move our car" Yoongi Hyung said from another side as I just signed and put my phone down.

Y/n is sleeping right now so I'm gonna go to my private office to check some business documents.

[On the other hand]