-maroon-

Y/n Kangi don't want to win, i want to live

Y/n Kang
i don't want to win, i want to live

==========

Again you were at Jiwoo's place, petting cat, who was still asleep on the couch next to you. Jiwoo was playing with the other three strays that you like to call the "three musketeers".

After turning back to a cat, Kayden had been staring out the window for hours, though you and Jiwoo paid no attention to him.

Suddenly, the cat started chuckling, causing you and Jiwoo to look over at Kayden in confusion.

"Have you gone crazy?" Your automated voice asked monotonuously, to which irked Kayden but he chose to ignore it.

Cat, had woken up due to Kayden's laughter. It looked afraid... traumatised even. Slowly but silently, it laid its head back down and drifted off to sleep, deciding that it was not going to be its problem.

"Mr. Kayden, have you figured out why you turned back into a cat?" Jiwoo asked.

"It is because I am such an impressive being. Even I wasn't aware of my true greatness." Kayden boasted.

'...'

Just then, Kayden had jumped, playing with the cat toy Jiwoo was holding out. As it turns out, Kayden also has the tendency to act like a cat, to which the said man was embarrassed about.

Thankfully, Jiwoo had unintentionally changed the topic, focusing more on the awakened cat that was now on your lap.  "He's still not waking up... Is he okay?" Jiwoo asked, leaning over in concern.

'but he woke up a second ago...'

"He seemed fine when I checked his vital signs. He should wake up soon. Plus, he's doing better now than when we found him," Kayden noted as he looked over at the cat.

Realising the cat was shivering, Jiwoo spoke up for the both of you, still concerned over the cat on your lap. "Why is he shivering? Is he cold?" Jiwoo asked as he reached over to gently pet the cat.

Taking a seat next to you, Jiwoo joined you on cooing and petting the cat.

Kayden, walking away, informed that he was going to go out and look around, saying that the three of you might have alerted the awakened in the area after making a big scene yesterday.

Jiwoo being unable to sit still, insisted on following Kayden however was denied after Kayden reasoned for him to stay home and rest.

"It doesn't really hurt too bad. Anyway, with the great Kayden by my side, what's there to worry about?" Jiwoo gushed.

Kayden was satisfied with what Jiwoo had commented. "Jiwoo Seo. You finally understand the greatness of Kayden," The said man smugly said.

Jiwoo was quick to feed his ego even more. "Of course! I saw Kayden's strength with my own eyes. How could I deny it?" Jiwoo said, giving Kayden two thumbs up.