-lava-

「 Y/n Kang 」all i need is someone to believe in me

Y/n Kang
all i need is someone to believe in me.

==========

Everything and anything around you was quiet the moment you arrived. You could hear your own footsteps echoing as you followed the GPS. Stopping right in front of a building, you raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

It feels eerie...creepy even. As if it came out straight from a horror movie, even. But where was Jiwoo?

Your question was soon answered when you stumbled upon a room with three people. One of which was laying on the ground, as if he had been beaten up for hours without end. Only later on did you realise that the boy on the floor was Jiwoo.

"You're going to die here anyway. Only options you have are to die painlessly or die painfully." You heard a voice say.

wait...die?

don't worry, jiwoo won't die. Just watch,

"Ta-da! You didn't have a clue that I'd come back, did you? People usually have a harder time coping with my torture when I give them false hope of having a long break. All right. Let's get back to it. Kiddo." Another voice said. He was the one physically torturing Jiwoo...the other was probably there for moral support or something, not like you cared.

Just stay there, and you'll be safe.

But what use is it if you were here and not do anything to help Jiwoo? He was going to die! Would you dare to leave someone you know out to die like that? You wanted to move, but your legs wouldn't allow you.

Jiwoo, won't die. Watch. Don't be a coward, open your eyes and watch!

Maybe he was getting used to the pain and torture. That was probably why he couldn't feel the pain. He sighed, keeping his eyes closed from tiredness. How long had he been withstanding that torture for? God, he hoped someone would come to him already. He felt useless, and weak.

"Jiwoo," he heard. What a familiar voice, he wondered whose it was. 

With a bubble around both you and the boy, it acted like a wall between you and... whoever they were. "Jiwoo! Don't go to sleep just yet! Just a little longer!" You panicked, watching his eyes flickering open and close, trying to focus on the bubble to keep you and Jiwoo safe.

"Who the hell are you? Another apprentice?"

With Jiwoo's consciousness flickering on and off like a broken lightbulb, you let a little slip. 

"Pft- Me? Kayden's apprentice? Please, lower your expectations. I remember you mentioning wanting Kayden's force control...right? I'll give it to you." You scoffed, pulling down the zipper on your jacket. Coldly glaring at man in front of you, you stood right by Jiwoo, holding onto the boy like your life depended on it.