-cinnabar-

「 Y/n Kang 」wow

Y/n Kang
wow. crazy girl.

==========

"Dr. Delein?" Seongha called out, walking towards the man...and a very unconscious Wooin.

'damn, he got hit hard' you mentally commented, zipping up your windbreaker.

"did you take Wooin down?"

You doubted so. This man may be a criminal, but he seemed insanely soft for Wooin. There's no way he would even cause a scratch on the young boy.

"Oh gosh...Director Park, please take me back to the Union," The other man finally said. Ah, it was then he realised, that he'd rather live in prison.

Good choice Dr. Delein!

==========

All the way to the hospital, you followed Wooin. For some reason, Seongha saw that there was a need for a check-up, in case you got hurt.

Ah right, you basically altered his memory. You kinda forgot about that minor detail. Oops! Oh well, no harm in visiting the hospital...again. Upon further inspection, you were prescribed with an IV drip, after being diagnosed with malnourishment. Plus, you literally had no more energy left in you to debate about your wellbeing.

'okay, sure' you shrugged, after being told to stay until the bag of fluid finishes. You sat around, dragged your IV pole with you wherever you went, and ate a bunch of snacks by the vending machine.

It gave you a lot of time to yourself. A lot of time to think about many things. So, you did just that. Sitting by the vending machines, quietly munching on some banana bread you bought, getting lost in your own thoughts.

'i wonder how the cats are doing? it's been long since i've seen them...'

==========

"I'm sorry, do you have a parent or legal guardian to sign these papers? I'm afraid I can't discharge you just yet,"

It wasn't the nurse's fault; he was just doing his job. But damn...how the hell were you going to get out of here?!

Who's your legal guardian anyway? Do you even have one in the first place? You stood by the counter, now unsure of what you were supposed to do. Do you even have money to pay for these bills?

"...Y/n?" you turned around in surprise.

"You must be her legal guardian. Just sign these papers and she's good to go," The nurse from earlier said.