-lipstick-

Y/n Kangexcuse you, i'm a baddie, you're justbad

Y/n Kang
excuse you, i'm a baddie, you're just
bad. get it right please. there's a
difference.

==========

The next thing you knew when you opened your eyes, you were squinting from how bright it currently was.

'oh damn, did I die? Am I in heav- nevermind, Jisuk is here...' You thought as you looked in front of you, slowly realising you were in the hospital.

You groaned as you carefully sat up, making sure to make little to no noise at all in case anyone was asleep.

Massaging your throat, you scavenged around for a cup of water not realising until later that what you were massaging was not your throat but rather the bandage around it.

Apart from you, who was trying to at least get a hand on a glass of water, Jisuk was pondering all day about the previous fight with the Klein brothers. (And about how scary Jiwoo's cat is)

"Hey, Jiwoo! About your cats..." The boy started as he sat up from his hospital bed.

"My cats?" Jiwoo said as he turned his head towards the other boy, neither noticing that you had woken up.

"Yeah. Did you get them through adoption? Is that how you got them?" Jisuk asked repeatedly, not giving a single chance for Jiwoo to answer.

Once given the opportunity, Jiwoo finally replied to the question at hand with a "Well, they're all stray cats."

Jisuk didn't seem to believe him.

"Just stray cats?"

"Yeah. Aren't they adorable? Even stray cats are adorable. They're also pretty smart. You can tell if you spend some time with them." Jiwoo rambled on how amazing cats were, as you, once again, tried looking for a glass of water, unnoticed by the others.

'the jug by my bed is empty. The sink? No... Should I drink from the flower vase?...No.'

"Do you find anything odd about that fat cat of yours?" Jisuk asked, hinting on something.

You comically paused what you were doing as you listened to their conversation. 'Kayden?'

"Something odd?...Hm, now that I think of it..." Jisuk took a moment to pause, thinking carefully of what to say next.

"He is strangely adorable." His innocence has once again taken over him.

'Kayden is going to kill him if he knows Jiwoo called him cute...'