-candy-

Y/n Kangi'm not an idiot

Y/n Kang
i'm not an idiot. it's just that
i've never had a proper childhood
before.

==========

"Why are there so many cats here?" Jisuk asked.

Right, due to the overwhelming amount of awkward tension in the car, Inhyuk, Seongha and Jisuk was invited in by our mosy beloved Jiwoo Seo.

"Ah. The house has gotten messy since I've been gone." Jiwoo noted as he began cleaning up the mess.

'speaking of mess, i hope Hyun hasn't thrashed the place yet...'

You were sitting on the couch, with Cat on your lap. You were mindlessly petting its soft fur as you absentmindedly thought about your brother.

Your attention was brought back to reality once you saw Jisuk being grabbed by the collar once again.

'...not again,'

"Are you bullying cats now?" Inhyuk asked furiously.

"Um, it's nothing like that... don't you find that cat's expression kinda odd?" Jisuk asked nervously. If he were to say the wrong thing then Jiyoung might not have a brother anymore.

'ah... he snapped out of it,' you mentally noted as you watched Inhyuk's expression become more passive.

"Seongha Park! What's up with you?" Inhyuk turned his attention towards the tense man at the corner of the room.

At this time, you had already made your way towards Wooin with Cat in your arms. You were urging the boy to pet the cat, but no matter what he would not budge. You understood why and stopped your urging, only showing him the cat it your arms...which was surprisingly calm. Too calm actually.

"Something's off about you," Inhyuk pondered as he put his finger to his chin, thinking what was possibly wrong with the other man.

Inhyuk then proceeded to pick up one of the cats and slwoly approached the stiff Seongha.

"Inhyuk Goo, don't come near me!" He exclaimed, clearly shaking. At this point, everyone halted what they were doing and watched, either in amusement or in confusion.

"I-I'll go wait in the car." The man quickly turned to exit but stopped for a moment.

"Are you seriously scared of cats? Who would have thought?! Seongha Park, one of the top twenty on Korea's awakened power list, is afraid of cats..." Inhyuk teased as he waved the cats paw around.

'They're acting like children again...' you sighed as you put down Cat on the couch.

"Can you two please stop and sit down for a bit? I'll bring something to drink. Have a seat too, Jisuk. You too, Wooin." Jiwoo the savior ushered. At this point he would have become the peacemaker between two man-children.