-end-

==========

==========

While everyone is running around hoping to find the missing girl, that said girl is standing atop the roof in peace

[ Y/N's POV ]

I always had a hard time fitting in. No matter where I went, there was always something that prevented me from fitting in.

Whether it was my appearance or the way I do certain things...and this one time in elementary school, the type of food I brought to school...I could never find myself as a puzzle piece to complete someone else's life.

Recently, I made a friend...maybe friends, if you were to count a talking cat with magical powers.

His name was Jiwoo, and that cat was Kayden. I had no idea who they were, or if they were going to cast me aside like how I usually was. But meeting the both of them, was the best thing that happened to my life.

From there, I met other amazing people. From Wooin, who was weirdly obsessed with jjajangmyeon, to Subin who has made a hobby of making fun of people because it's fun...to Jisuk who enjoys tormenting people for his entertainment.

Strangely enough, I felt like I was wanted...Like I was a part of them. I felt loved. And even more strangely, I found myself falling in love.

But nothing good lasts forever. The more I'm with them, the more I did not fit in rather, i forced myself to fit in. I admit, I feared even standing up for myself because the last time I did, someone died...

Everyone else around me grew stronger in power, while I was left behind because I didn't want to step out of my comfort zone... I eventually did, and it felt amazing for a while.

Until it didn't. Because even if I grew stronger, even if I stepped out of my little box, no one was there waiting for me. Everyone else was walking side by side, not realising that I wasn't there...

They all grew stronger, to the point where I couldn't even grasp onto them.

Once again, I am alone. And to make matters worse, my brother turns out to be an illusion I made for myself. I was living a lie.

I grew to hate. I hated Kayden, because who else was I supposed to blame for my brother's death? I hated Jiwoo, because I wanted what he has. I hated Wooin, because he had caring people around him. I hated Subin, because I wanted to be just like her. I hated Jisuk, because I love him.

Most of all, I hate myself because how dare I hurt these people who did nothing to be kind to me? Maybe I deserve to be alone...And perhaps that was why I could never fit in and find people who'd love me.

Why did I expect others to love me when I myself couldn't love my own person?

Then I got pushed off a cliff into the sea, and I don't blame whoever pushed me. I deserved it. At first, I couldn't remember a thing, not my name, nothing.

Perhaps it was a chance to start a new.

Or not. Because everyone expected me to remember who I was...I was pressured to be the person I once was. I hated that.

Even if they gave me nothing but kind smiles and sympathy, I still felt out of place. I don't want to be the person I used to be... I don't want to continue to hate. I wanted to love, and be loved.

Until one night, someone I least expected told me such kind and relieving words. "Do what you want," He said...

Seemingly so, he was the only one that wasn't pressuring me. I had no idea what brought him to say that or even speak to me...but thanks, Sucheon. Your words have given me the courage to do what I am going to do.

Since young, I had a hard time fitting in. I still do...and perhaps everyone else wouldn't get hurt if I am not in their lives in the first place.

To Jiwoo, I am sorry for being blinded by envy and greed. I loved being your friend, and would love to be your friend all over again.

To Wooin, I am sorry for breaking your trust in me because of my greed. You were fun to be around, and I would have loved to eat jjajangmyeon with you whenever you wanted.

To Subin, I'm sorry for turning out to be the kind of person you didn't want me to become. Thanks for standing up for me, and I would love to cheer you on as you show the bullies who's boss.

Lastly to Jisuk, my beloved... I am deeply sorry for worrying you so much, and for hurting you. Perhaps if I am brave enough, I would finally tell you how I feel, and maybe we would have been something more than friends.

But I hope...

"But I hope this time, we don't meet each other, only memories of us will remain in my head, but you...you will no longer recognise who I am, or who I used to be in your lives."

What I want? I want to return back to the time before I even meet you,

===

end.