-rufous-

Y/n Kanglook at the sky tonight, there's pollution everywhere

Y/n Kang
look at the sky tonight, there's pollution everywhere. blame humans.

==========

Well, unfortunately, the cheerful atmosphere was only within the group of three. Everyone else was either speechless or whispering in shock. I mean, who wouldn't be? As you ans Jiwoo- more so of Jiwoo than you- showered Wooin with praises, it only made the others question, how strong both Jiwoo and you were. 

Well luckily for them, their crave of curiosity was about to be satisfied. After what seems like a long minute, Jeongsu finally had the strength to stand back up on his two feet.

"Mr. Jang, please give me another chance! This isn't just a spar, but a test, right? I didn't get to show you what I really got. Please, just one more chance." The boy reasoned, unsatisfied by the result of his short spar with Wooin. 

Luckily for him, Mr. Jang had the heart to allow a second chamce. He turned his head, looking towards the other teenagers standing in line. "Who's up next?"

For a moment it was utter silence, whether they were contemplating on going next or too afraid to get beaten to pulp was still a mystery. Seeing that the man had enough of the silence, he turned to Jiwoo. "Jiwoo Seo, you go."

Reluctantly, the boy stepped out into the arena. You could only watch the boy as you mentally cheered him on.

"Um... are you really okay?" concerned, Jiwoo asked. 

Jeongsu seemed to have mistaken Jiwoo's concern for underestimation. How unlucky..."Shut up and bring it on." he spat. Jiwoo sighed, waiting for the signal. As the final signal beeped, Jeongsu waited for no one and ran towards Jiwoo, fists closed shut. Picking up on the momentum, he swung his fist back, only to bring it back with a 'whoosh'. And sure, Jeongsu's attack may be fast. But Jiwoo was way faster. Stepping back, it allowed Jiwoo to slip behind the other male, hitting him from behind.

Attack after attack, Jiwoo avoided any incoming swings from Jeongsu. Now this, enraged the green haired boy. No matter how many times he tried getting a hit on Jiwoo, Jiwoo was always quick enough to evade the punches. And once again, Jiwoo threw an uppercut, successfully hitting Jeongsu once more. 

Now even more furious, Jeongsu continued his attacks non stop. Each time he failed, Jiwoo would have successfully made an attack. 

[I had no idea what was going on during this scene]

Their speed seemed to increase to the point where it was a challenge for the naked eye to watch what was happening. 'what is going on?'