-falu-

「 Y/n Kang 」you can't break what's already broken

Y/n Kang
you can't break what's already broken.

==========

"I WAS TEN! No child should go through what I went through! Because of your reckless and shameless behavior, innocent lives were lost, friends were lost, families were lost...MY BROTHER'S LIFE WAS LOST! You know, at one point, I was hoping for at least an apology. Or for you to take responsibility for what you've done, but you moved on pretty quickly for someone who's killed probably thousands. I despise you, so I'll make you feel what I felt when I lost my brother,"

You weren't going to cry, because you've already done that. You weren't denying, because you've already done that. You accepted that Hyun wasn't there. But you were livid.

No, it wasn't revenge...it never was. All you wanted was for this man right here, to know that others are living in pain because of his irresponsible actions. 

"Leave Jiwoo and the others out of this," He hissed, feeling frustrated he wasn't able to do something.

You scoffed, then laughed. "Did you think I was going to kill them? God no! I'm nothing like you, after all," Then you looked at Kayden's face. "Oh? What's that look on your face? Desperation. I remember when I felt like that," 

It was nice seeing that look on his face. Adrenaline ran through your veins, god you loved this feeling of satisfaction swelling in your heart. So you grinned from ear to ear, then let out a hearty laugh, letting it ring in the ears of whoever had joined in on your little party.

"Y/n, don't do this. How would Hyun feel if he knew you were doing this!" You could tell how afraid the boy was with how unstable his voice had become. Not a single soul would have thought they'd ever see their friends' eyes filled with fear. No one would have wanted to see a face of fear directed at them.

Conveniently for you, Jiwoo wasn't a friend. Now that you finally had your head cleared from those illusions, now that you remembered what really happened, no longer did you view the boy as an ally.

"How would Hyun feel?" you pretended to ponder over that stupid idea, before glaring coldly at the boy as you replied. "HE'S DEAD! HE WON'T FEEL ANYTHING!" Again, you laughed, as if you were finally free from the restraints of your own mind.

Because if Hyun was here, you wouldn't be doing any of this in the first place. What a stupid question to ask.

Then from behind, you felt a gust of wind as something flew past you. You spun around, finding Jiwoo along with the others with Kayden no longer by the cliff. Damn it! You were too distracted by your own feelings to notice what Jiwoo would do.

Oh the looks of either shock, betrayal, fear, and much more you would love to admire if you weren't being ganged up upon right now.  

Oh well, not like Kayden could do anything anyway. You'll just have to get rid of all the other obstacles and continue with what you were meant to do.