-hibiscus-

Y/n Kangjisuk, you're annoying

Y/n Kang
jisuk, you're annoying.

==========

Subin wiped away the blood, dripping from her nose. It wasn't silent. Oh no... in the background, the only thing could be heard was Jisuk, obnoxiously munching on his popcorn.

"STOP EATING THAT FREAKING POPCORN!" The girl screamed. At this point you believed that Jisuk was doing this on purpose.

"Don't wanna."

"THEN EAT IT QUIETLY!"

"Nah!"

You facepalmed at their banter, really wishing you could shove Jisuk's face into the popcorn he was holding.

"Subin, focus. claiming he caught you off guard won't work a second time." Being the responsible adult he is, Seongha was the one who stopped their argument.

Immediately after the last beep, Wooin hesitated no longer to attack...again. However, unlike the first time, Subin was attentive and was able to dodge easily.

'my throat feels dry...' was your only thought as you watched Wooin and Subin. You were lucky you were dragged here with your bag. Reaching behind to your bag, you grabbed you water bottle and proceeded taking a sip of your now warm water.

'this is like watching a movie...only live'

The next thing you knew, Subin found an opening and directed an attack towards Wooin, catching both you and Jiwoo aback by her awakened powers.

'omg...ice!'

"ICE! Did she just throw ice?" Jiwoo exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah. She attacks her opponents wirh ice." Jisuk informed nonchalantly, as if this information was already normal to him.

You looked down at your drink, then back at the girl, and back at your drink.

'she can create slushies...'

You didn't bother to listen to whatever Jiwoo was asking. You looked back at Subin.

'Uh oh...'

All you could do was watch as Subin continuously attack Wooin. You felt bad for him. Well, it wasn't like you totally did not believe Wooin could win. He could, it was just you being a worry wart, nothing new really. [If you want to know what happens in the fight, do check it out on webtoon :) ]

'Wooin just took a knee! Man on ground!'

"Hey, Wooin. Are you kidding? Before you jumped at me like you were gonna kill me. What're you doing right now?!" Jisuk exclaimed.