-burgundy-

Y/n Kanghere's a tiara for being awesome

Y/n Kang
here's a tiara for being awesome. You
earned it

==========

"Wow..." Jiwoo gawked as he looked around the building in amazement. Inhyuk stopped in front of a door, then knocked on it, informing the person inside.

"Come in please," The chairwoman said. As Inhyuk opened the door, you saw a young lady sitting behind a desk.

'She's the chairwoman? I say girlboss'

"What is it?" Inhyuk asked, noticing the shocked expression Jiwoo had. Jiwoo had asked whether the woman was the chairwoman. Apparently what he was shocked about was how young the chairwoman was.

"Yes. Is there a problem?" Inhyuk answered, slightly confused. Once he confirmed the woman in front of you was the chairwoman, stars were in your eyes.

'okay, she's now my idol'

The woman stood from behind her desk and walked towards the both of you. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jiyoung Yoo, the chairwoman of Shinhwa." She introduced, causing Jiwoo to nod shyly as red coated his cheeks.

You beemed at her introduction. For some reason you seemed to shine brighter as you smiled brightly at her and nodded as well.

"Oh! She's Y/n Kang... she more on the quiet side," Inhyuk helped to introduce you, due to your circumstances, and maybe because you were too distracted by her beauty to use your phone... oops?

"Hng!" You nodded. At that point, Inhyuk and Jiyoung made a mental note that they have now adopted you.

"Oh, yes. I'm Jiwoo Seo." The boy replied shyly, looking away from the woman.

'Why? She's gorgeous!'

"Can I ask you something?" Jiyoung asked, quite serious. Both you and Jiwoo nodded.

"Have you changed your mind about fighting Jisuk?" She asked, to which Jiwoo verbally told her no.

You shook your head enthusiastically, signalling no. You were a little too hyper for someone who was going to get beaten by Jisuk, was what Jiyoung and Inhyuk thought.

"Jisuk is too strong for someone who has just come to terms with being an awakened one. Besides, he is very experienced when it comes to fighting." Jiyoung explained, trying to get the two of you to back down before any of you gets extremely hurt.

The both of you knew the possible outcomes, you knew how strong Jisuk is as compared to you. However, just as Jiwoo said, winning against Jisuk was not the priority.