-dark red-

「 Y/n Kang 」don't be ridiculous, i never lose

「 Y/n Kang 」
don't be ridiculous, i never lose

==========

It was strange. This man was strange. He looked exactly like Hyun...and yet you couldn't recognize who he was. His face blurred to nothingness. What was left was only muffled voices and blurred-out images in your head.

"W-Who are you? What did you do to my brother?!" You screamed, the aching of your head getting worse. You could feel the insides of your brain, throbbing against the skull of your head.

By each second, the man in front of you became blurrier, until he was only an unidentified figure just staring at you. As if mocking you for being so stupid.

"Me? I didn't do anything...the question you should be truly asking is what did you do to your brother," the voice no longer recognizable, growing softer by the second (like a whisper among the trees).

More and more questions flooded your head. You weren't getting answers you wanted. You weren't dreaming. You weren't alone...were you?

==========

Not only for you, but also at Shinhwa...everything felt stranger by the second. Nothing adds up.

Despite any legal files saying you were living alone with no guardians/relatives, why had you been talking about Hyun...texting Hyun...calling Hyun, as if he were alive?

Even when legal files confirmed his date of death, 4 years ago...why were you acting as if he had never left? As if...he was in Korea at this current time?

Damn, both Subin and Jisuk were getting the creeps. Wooin could feel a shiver, slither up his spine and yet maintained a straight face.

Were you talking to the dead? Was someone posing as your brother? Were you in danger? Were you just manipulating them?

All these questions...and yet it was impossible to answer any of them.

It was best not to let Jiwoo know of any of this. It was better, for him to stay clueless.

"Hold on...the date looks familiar...23rd July..."

"–wait, 4 years ago...on the 23rd of July. Wasn't that the day—"

==========

So, what happens next? What happens when the whole reason why you've been living was long gone?

It suddenly felt like you had lost everything once again. Like you never belonged anywhere.