-coral-

Y/n Kangwas that supposed to be cool? are youtrying to show off? cause it's not working

Y/n Kang
was that supposed to be cool? are you
trying to show off? cause it's not working.

==========

Once again, Jiwoo had skipped school to train with Kayden, and you... you were caught up in the middle. Kayden had pressured you to continue training since he thought you were slacking around. And so, you had also skipped school that day.

"Ah... It's so good to lie down like this." Jiwoo sighed as he closed his eyes momentarily, enjoying the small break he was giving himself.

"Ung!" You nodded as you took another bite of the sandwich you had bought earlier. Turns out, the only kind of food Jiwoo has in his home is cat food. Hence, to satisfy your hunger and also replenish some energy, you had went out to the convenience store for instant noodles and other not so healthy snacks for both you and Jiwoo.

"I told you, you have to work on your abilities... both of you." Kayden finished as he reminded.

"Fine, I'll get up." Jiwoo said. "But, before that...I have to feed the cats," he continued as he went iver to the big bag of cat food and poured them into the respective bowls. The boy watched the cats eat in content.

"You also need to feed yourself," Your phone read out loud. Your text to speech function was really useful.

You pushed another packet of the exact same sandwich you bought into his face while you continue munching on your own.

In the next second, the doorbell rang, continuously. Jiwoo went to check on the monitor, only to recognise the man standing outside his door. You had no idea who was at the door, thinking it was a teacher from your school coming to confront Jiwoo for skipping school.

'oh no. Are we going to get detention for this? Please let it not be a teacher.' you prayed.

"It's Inhyuk." Jiwoo exclaimed in surprise as you sigh in relief. However that relief was cut short as you questioned as to why that man was here again.

"Why is he here? Isn't he from the same group as the kid who picked a fight with the both of you?" Kayden seemed pissed.

You began to panic once more. 'Oh no, what if he's here to beat me up for slapping that Jisuk guy?'

==========

"Jiwoo, Y/n, I'm very sorry. I didn't know that, that kid would cause you trouble." Inhyuk said as he bowed his head down, apologising on behalf of Jisuk.

'Thank goodness. I thought he was here to beat me up or something...'

"I heard he told you he was in our group. His name is Jisuk Yoo. He's the chairwoman's brother." Inhyuk began explaining how Jisuk had been training under the best.

"So he has a tendency to do as he wants. The chairwoman herself punished him not too long ago, but we had no idea he would cause trouble again," He continued as he sighed in disappointment.