-prismatic-

「 Y/n Kang 」no one deserves to live like this

Y/n Kang
no one deserves to live like this.

==========

Three days. It took Dr. Delein three days. And yet nothing could be done. Even Iseul had taken out even a little bit of her time to visit Jiwoo. Ah, it seems like this had become one big mess. But you weren't that worried for the boy. Because he'll still live. Even without his awakened powers, he'll continue to survive...just like you. 

Well, since the events took a turn, you'll just have to postpone what you originally planned, and find out who the hell dares to stand in your way.

==========

Everyone believed that it was Kayden who had ended Supil Kang. Whether they could believe it or not, everyone took it as a fact, for they knew Kayden was not to be overlooked.

But that was far from the truth.

For Kayden cared more about Jiwoo than merely ending the life of another.

And you'll go as far as exterminating to get rid of this so-called obstacle that stands in between you and your goals.

"Ah, hello! You've woken up. Don't bother moving, it's no use... You look confused, why is that?" You waved your hand, grinning like the cheshire cat as you sat on a tree stump with one leg crossed over the other.

"You should feel grateful I saved you from Kayden...by now, him and any other person would think he killed you, but really it was just a trick of the mind so I could get you here,"

The more you talked, the more the man felt confused. He knew who you were. You were the one that stuck with Jiwoo's group, nothing too extraordinary. He never paid much attention to you, simply because he thought you weren't as strong as the others, and he deemed your powers as useless.

"Who would've thought, the chairman of Baekdu was the one who caused this. You were the one that ordered for Jiwoo to be kidnapped, aren't you? Ha~ How dare you." At that last sentence, the tone of your voice dropped. It became more...malicious...inhumane, almost.

So indefinitely, hearing you talk full sentences confuses him. Was this person sitting in front of him not who he thought to be?

"What do y- you want with me?" He managed to cough out. Damn, Kayden had already done a number on him. This man wasn't sure if he could even stand after that.

"You, have something I want. Whether you give it to me willingly, or I forcefully take it from you doesn't matter." you kneeled close to the man's lying figure, putting your index finger on the man's forehead. "You know, this reminds me of what I did to your father... Fun times." Th grin on your face grew wider, turning into something more than childish and innocent.

His silent screams and his facial expressions were amusing, to say the least. The glow of red reflected on your irises, as you let the man's awakened powers seep out. You satisfyingly listened to his pain and agony, letting the man feel what his son felt. Because he will never know true pain until he is put in the shoes of those others who he abused before.