chapter 5

"this feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love

"this feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love."

belle's pov!

when we were back in my apartment, we instantly went to take a shower, alone by the way, which resulted in loki pouting at me the whole time. it was an adorable look.

now we're in bed, laying side by side. since my bed is relatively small, our shoulders were touching.

i've told him over and over that we should move out of my apartment, seeing as this apartment was meant to be for only one person. he declined though, saying that this apartment had way too many memories.

i was in blue fluffy pajamas and he was wearing some silk pajamas of his own. how very typical of his dramatic royal face.

"i still cannot believe you told them we were married.", he said with a smirk present on his face.

"they have a discount for wed couples.", i said, fighting off the blush that rose to my cheeks, "it was 60% off, how can i not?"

"well darling, they kept on looking at our fingers to see if we were wearing golden rings or not.", he said.

"yeah and then i had to discreetly make golden rings with my own powers and come up with some believable excuse as to why we weren't wearing them."

"it was terrible by the way.", he snickered, before mimicking me in a high pitched tone, "we took it off because we were baking and the flour loosened the rings to the point we chose to take it off."

"that was a terrible impression of me. i don't even sound like that!", i shouted out in disbelief, "and it is believable, the waitress believed me!"

"i can't believe she did."

i let out a huff and he kissed my hair effectively making me smile. dang it-

"mr. cartwright and mrs. cartwright.", he mused, "although no offense love, i don't think loki cartwright sounds...right."

"that rhymed!", i pointed out, "and yeah no it does not sound right."

it was quiet again, except the silent breathing coming from the both of us.

"would you want to marry me one day?", he asked suddenly and i turned to stare at him, watching his turquoise eyes filled with genuine curiosity.

"too early to ask that question, don't you think?", i replied softly.

"perhaps.", he agreed.

i moved closer to him and kissed his eyelids, "you should sleep, love."

"only if you sing me a song."

"alright then.", i said softly, as his arms wrapped around me.

"settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in.", i couldn't contain my smile as he pulled me closer to him.

"lie down with me, yeah, and hold me in your arms."

"and your heart's against my chest," i sang, feeling the steady pace of his heartbeat clearly.

"your lips pressed to my neck."

it was a surprise to me when he lowered down his lips and pressed them to my neck gingerly. i steadied my rapid-beating heart, which i'm sure he was aware of since our chests were pressed together, before continuing.

"i'm falling for your eyes but they don't know me yet."

"and with a feeling i'll forget, i'm in love now~"

"kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved."

"this feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love."

i kissed his forehead, as he continued nuzzling into the crook of my neck.

"so kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved.", i whispered.

"this feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love."

my last words slipped into the darkness, the both of us resting together in this peaceful night.

author's note:

in that lighting, he looks like he has heterochromia eyes which is really pretty in my opinion.

anyways have you watched hawkeye?
kate bishop in a black suit reminds me all too much of loki.