chapter 11

"all of the faith in me is entirely for you, loki

"all of the faith in me is entirely for you, loki."

belle's pov!

i think i cried five times.

which is, believe it or not, twice less than peter did.

it was a surprise to me too, because for once it wasn't me who cried the most.

the both of us kept on blowing into tissues to the point thor remarked that we sounded like those midgardian animals with the large feet and had wide ears.

elephants. he meant we sound like elephants, which was offensive but so brutally true that i couldn't even blame him for it.

at 10 p.m. we got up and ate. the spaghetti was being made by peter and loki, because if i haven't mentioned it already i suck at cooking stuff. baking i'm fairly okay with, so i'm only strictly good at that side of the kitchen. with that problem at hand, loki took up the apron and acted as our solution.

and surprise! loki can cook so well. the food he cooks can make my mouth water automatically.

"i added enough salt.", peter said as i stepped in and took a peek at the pot, "loki wouldn't be satisfied if it weren't."

"well actually, i was going to ask about the sauce.", i said and loki laughed, "i assure you i did an amazing job at making sure it was just the right amount."

"we.", peter corrected, "i have sauce on my apron, i think that should count for something."

"oh sorry, i thought that was something else entirely.", loki jokingly replied.

i raised my eyebrows, "please don't give me the idea, you're about to ruin my appetite."

"i apologize."

"oh you're not sorry."

"yeah mr loki, you're not."

"that's correct, i truly am not."

we ate our pasta calmly, well, besides thor who seemed to be swallowing it down without a second to chew.

"this is really delicious.", he said, looking at the three of us, "who made this?"

"loki and peter.", i said and thor's eyebrows went up.

"you two did a great job.", thor said before looking at loki, "and brother, i didn't know you could cook!"

loki looked both suspicious and affronted, "yes well, i learned recently, and before you say-"

"that's amazing!", thor shouted, cutting loki off, "you continue to surprise me, brother."

"thank you.", loki replied with a small smile, "that's really nice of you to say, thor."

"yeah. after all, now i know who to go to whenever i'm in need of food."