chapter 9

"i'll be sure to show you that, and everything else you wish to see in this universe if you so asked

"i'll be sure to show you that, and everything else you wish to see in this universe if you so asked."

belle's pov!

"did thor have to come along as well?", loki grumbled beside me, "this is ridiculous."

"your brother was bored, lokes, plus he said he wanted pop tarts and we happened to be heading to the grocery store right now, so of course i offered him tagging along with us.", i said shrugging a bit.

"ah brother, you must try these pop tarts. it's quite a splendid treat the midgardians have made.", thor said, "humans have good taste in food, i must admit."

"well, there are artificial seasonings and a lot of food coloring.", i heard peter say, "but besides the point, yeah i think us humans make pretty good food."

loki huffed, "human food is simply not good as-"

"but my cookies?", i stopped him, "and the pizza rolls, loki you can't forget those!"

"fine, fine you win.", loki relented, "and ice cream is rather good too."

"you didn't even mention the salmon.", i said with a frown.

"alright, that as well.", he said, "what are we going to the grocery store for again?"

"you think we're gonna have a get together with no snacks at all?", i asked him back as we arrived at the store.

peter rolled out one of the shopping trolleys and we started walking down the stalls.

thor kept on putting things in, deeming he wanted to try them.

i embarrassedly admitted that i don't think i can pay for all that, and was about to tell him to hold back a bit until peter pulled out a fancy-looking credit card and said that mr stark had given it to him.

i raised my eyebrows surprised but nodded and told thor to continue.

loki eyed things, and sometimes he'd pick some things up and look it over.

"be free to put things in the trolley, love.", i said beside him, and he nodded, looking at the thing in his hand again.

"is this good?"

peter perked up beside me, "pringles are great!"

"i agree.", i said, "but my favorite is the light green one, sour cream and unions. but if you want to go for the barbeque one that's okay too."

"oh i've tried this.", thor said looking back at the racks, "it was hmmm- ah yes, that one."

he had pointed to the red one.

"original is good, a classic.", i commented.

"which one do you like, peter parker?", thor asked and peter answered with a bright grin, "i also like the sour cream and unions one."