chapter 10

"don't call me a witch, loki's the only witch in this room

"don't call me a witch, loki's the only witch in this room."

belle's pov!

one thing about peter that you should know, something no one probably expected from him is that he's a hardcore swiftie. he literally memorizes the lyrics to many of her songs like the back of his hand.

he's already belted out blank space and shake it off, and the sight of it was so entertaining and so funny.

"say you'll remember meeeeee, say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreamssss~", he sang and i braced myself as he took a deep breath in.

"ahhHHHHhaaaa."

i cackled so hard, it physically hurt. loki stifled a chuckle behind his hand as i continued to laugh hysterically next to him.

thor walked in from the kitchen with a pop tart in one hand and looked at peter then to me and finally to his brother.

"i heard a man wailing in here.", thor said seriously, "then i heard a woman laughing similarly to what i've heard witches sound like."

"shut up!", i said still with short laughs, "don't call me a witch, loki's the only witch in this room."

"yes- wait.", loki began, only to turn to me abruptly, "i am not a witch."

"you sure dress like one.", thor remarked and loki sent a whiff of green magic to hit thor's face, making him sneeze.

"bless you!", peter said, and thor smiled, "thank you, peter parker."

"just peter.", peter said cheerfully, "can we watch something now?"

i grinned and conjured up pillows made of light particles, to which peter looked absolutely amazed and delighted. then, i told loki to turn the lights off.

peter and thor went off to get the chips and came back a moment later. peter and i opted to sit on the sofa as the two odinson brothers sat on the floor leaning on the sofa.

i propped my legs on top of loki's head and he jerked back making my legs drop instantly.

"please don't do that again.", he said narrowing his eyes and fixing his hair. i smiled innocently, and had the urge to mess his hair again before shaking my head and deciding to grab the remote and scroll through our options instead.

"thor, loki, you can do the honours.", i said gesturing to the screen, "since you two have watched so little of any form of cinema, you two should pick the movie."

thor raised his eyebrows at a couple movie titles, well their posters to be exact, "can we watch things that are uh, not for adults? because young peter is with us."

i nodded, and with a grin, i moved to the children and family movies.

peter huffed next to me, "i am not a child."