lost hearts

Lost hearts..

*******************

They Enter the bedroom.

the room is really huge...
first she try to run towards the balcony but he blocks her...

then he followed her in the whole room... She is running to escape.... Both are having fun...

"Aaaaaaaaaaa.... "

She is screaming....

"Stop Mrs oberoi.... You can't escape now"

He is shouting....

after whole five minutes of running in the room she entered in washroom, because there is no way now....
She try to close the door but he comes ...he closed the door behind him and stand in front of it smirking....

"now where you will escape Mrs Oberoi"

he said

she is caught in that space.
he comes towards her with a smile on his face... while her heart is beating faster than ever.. She try to run from there but he hold her hand on time and pinch her on wall near the shower...

She is shock and feeling uncomfortable....

"Mr Oberoi please......leave me"

she said with a puppy face....

But he is not in a mood to leave her....
he is  wet because she threw water on him.... How can he leaves her like this....

"no way....first say sorry to me and How dare you to through water on me? "

"why would I say sorry, you were shouting on servants without any reason...so this is the punishment for you"

she replied with a brave face..
But her heart is slamming loudly....
why the hell she is so brave and never ever afraid from me?
he thought...

"Really??punishment???? OK then ,now this is the time for you to face your punishment"

He said...

"What do you mean? "

She ask confused..

he smirk and turn on the shower... The water falls on them... On her and on him too...

"Aaaaaa.... Stop this... You hulk"

She get wet due to the shower...she tried her best to escape  from his clutch but it seems impossible.... He hold her tightly...

"You can't escape minion"

the water make both of them wet...and for the first time he laugh....gauri is a little amazed to see him laughing.... This is the first time she seeing him laughing whole heartily...