The Decision

The decision..

***************************

Target -120

" Want her back means? I did not get it "

Shaan said in confusion.

" Want her back means I want her back in my life, I will go back to India and I will take her back to Oberoi mention with me "

Omkara explain.

Shan stay silent for few seconds looking at Omkara.

" Are you mad or what? "

Sham almost shout.

Omkara get confused to see shaan behaviour.

"What?"

Ommkara ask.

" You are saying it so easily like nothing had happened in the past, or what ever happened it was a small thing, "

Shaan said.

" I know what ever happened was not a small thing. but I also know that she will forgive me. once I get in India, I will handle everything "

Ommkara said.

" Are you out of your mind? she is not a toy Omm. And you have no idea what you did with her. it broke her to the core. here you just listen whatever I said but I saw her "

Shaan said remembering the time when he went to meet Gauri two weeks back.

" What do you mean? "

Omkara ask seeing shaan serious face.

" What do you think? that I am here because I wanted to meet you? no, because after meeting her I realised that there must be something wrong happening with both of you and I have to know about it "

Shan said.
Ommkara is looking at him still in confusion.

Shaan continue.

" I went to meet her two weeks back, I again ask her to come with me to Oberoi mention. but as usual she denied to come. after that she told me, I should be there for you, I am your best friend and it is my duty to be there for you and when I said that you did wrong with her, she said that may be but that doesn't mean I should left you, she told me that true friend is always there for their friends "

Shaan said remembering her words.

Ommkara is listening in silence.

" After listening her, I felt that there is something left between both of you. that's why I decided to come here and ask you"

After finishing when Shan turned, he saw that Omkara is sitting with teary Eyes.

"She still care for me? Oh God, what I have done"