Gauri's plan

This chappy is for two cuties who made such beautiful covers for my stories 😚
I can't enough thank you both....
FathimaHameed_S

@zainabAzh

I don't know why zain muted me 😭😭😭
What is my fault??

*********************

Gauri's plan....

***************

***************

"I want to marry Gauri by tomorrow "

Ommkara said...
Sudha and shaan deaf for sometime... what he is talking about....

"What?"

They both ask shock and confuse...

"Make preparation..... I want this marriage finish in 24 hour"

He order....

"What are you talking about omm.. ..? The marriage is fixed after two week... what happened that you prepon it? Your engagement finished just today... What happened? "

Sudha ask....

"Are you mad hitlar ..... what is hurry to get marry?.. She she is not going to run away from you  "

Shaan ask in shock....

"I don't know anything.... I said I want this marriage in 24 hour  .... that's it.... and if you both not agree I'll marry her in court "

Ommkara said and about to go but sudha said....

"Stop omm.. .. I want to talk"

Ommkara turn to see an angry sudha....

"Till I didn't say anything.... I agree for everything you want..... but what you said now  it's impossible..... do you even hear what are you talking "

Sudha actually shout.....
Shaan and ommkara is shock....
Because it's the first time sudha is angry on omm.. ..
They couldn't say anything.....

"You said you love Gauri and want to marry her.... I agree .... though I was not convince on this because you hate Gauri before.... still I agree.... then you said you want the engagement in 2 days .... I agree .... tough I had doubts seeing Gauri sad face... still I agree ... just for your happiness.... but not now omm.... I didn't ask you reasons before.... but now I want to know the reason for prepon the marriage.... tell me.... and I want a solid reason"

Sudha finish.... and wait for answer....

Ommkara was stunned to hear his mother....