Get out

.

****************************

.
.****************************

.

Omkara reach Gauri's house.

Gaytri, Ansh and Priya are standing there really tense.

Gauri is inside the room.
Omkara quickly go to the room door and knock it gauri did not open the door.

"Gauri, please open the door and try to listen to me. I know whatever happened it was really wrong. I am really sorry but please  open the door. let's talk"

Omkara try to talk but Gauri is crying inside the room. Gayatri, Piya and ansh try their best but Gauri is not opening the door.

At the same time Aarohi and Shan also reach there. Bina had called Aarohi and told her everything.

Shaan and Aarohi also tried but Gauri is not responding.

" Omm, what happened? why all these things happened? you should have taken care of it "

Shaan ask to Omkara in anger

" Will you please shut up. we will talk about it later. but first I have to talk with gauri.I know she is really hurt "

Omkara said helplessly.

The way Naina talk rubbish about their child, it is really painful for gauri and Omkara both.

Finally after a lot of pleading Gauri open the door.

Everyone is really shocked to see her. she is crying a lot, her face and eyes are red.

"Gauri, thank God you open the door. please give me a chance to explain. I know whatever happened was wrong but..."

Omkara goes on but Gauri cut him between.

" I don't want your any explanation Mr oberoi.I just want one thing, will you give me? "

Gauri ask in her angry yet heavy voice.

"Gauri? "

" Just get out from my life and from my house. let me leave peacefully "

Gauri shout in anger.
All of them knows that Gauri is really hurt and angry.

Before anyone react anything Gauri through 2 bags on the floor.

" Here is your stuffs and other things. I will send other things which are left but right now hold your bags and get out from my house"

She said with extreme anger.

Omkara looks at her not believing whatever she is doing.

"Gauri, I know that you are angry but let's talk first, calm down please"

Shan said and try to handle this situation but it is out of control now.

"Gauri I am not going anywhere. please let me explain. I did not know naina's intension and you can't blame me for the things I did not do"