everything is fishy

Everything is fishy.....

**********************

"What was that omm?"

The moment sudha , ommkara and shaan enter inside oberoi mansion sudha ask ommkara...

"What mom?"
Ommkara acted like he doesn't know anything...

"I am asking about you and Gauri? What is happening.... you said that you like each other and you want to marry her.... first I was shock because you never like a girl like Gauri... and you both have many problems between you.... but then I thought May be you changed..... I agree for the marriage because I like Gauri... but now"

Sudha is confused....

"Mom... I am still saying that I like her and we want to marry each other.... and if you tensed because of Arjun then"

Ommkara said but sudha cut him inbetween....

"I am not talking about Arjun.. . It's about Gauri.... she is looking so tensed and messed up.... she is not looking happy...."

Ommkara silent for few seconds.... what to do... this girl (gauri) messd up everything...

"Mom... I already told you that we had a fight two days ago.... she was upset on me.... but now all are clear..."

Ommkara try to cover up....

"I dont want to interfere in your life omm but I am still not convince"

Saying this sudha went to her room.... Ommkara sigh and turn... but found another big problem.... shaan 😀😅😅

"What?"

Ommkara ask to shaan... because shaan is starting him with an weird expression...

 because shaan is starting him with an weird expression

"You also have doubt.. right?"

Ommkara ask...

"No... I have no doubts... I am sure you are doing some blunder or you already did it"

Shaan said...
Ommkara get tensed...

"What do you mean shaan? I force Gauri to marry me? Are you serious? "