stubborn

Hmm.
So here is next.

Target votes -90

I was getting 200+ votes before, but now it is reducing 😭😭😭

If you like any scenes please give lining comments.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Stubborn..

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Gauri walk on the road aimlessly. don't know what to do.
whatever he said to her it's ringing in her mind and it is hurting her every second more and more.

suddenly rain started with thunderstorm, but she doesn't care.
she got wet in rain, but the storm which is going on in her heart is bigger than the outside Storm.

First when she hates him, he forcefully married  her. And then he shows the caring side of him to her.
for which she fall, and now when she is ready to embrace her new life, when she dreams for a beautiful future with him, he crushed everything under his feet mercilessly.

Was she wrong to judge him? Did she fall in his the trap? Was he never changed and all these things was just a show off to hurt her to the core and destroy her self respect.?

Did he plan this to make her fall in love with him and then throw her out just like a tissue paper?

All the questions are running in her mind. she wants answer, she want explanation, but there is no one who can give the answer, because Omkara is not going to explain anything to her.
whatever he said only that thing matters to him that now they both are over.

Yes she signed the contract. she doesn't want to bind in a contract marriage, when she respect the relation of marriage so much. But fate force her to stay with him. and now when she was  deeply in love with him, he throw her out.

There are many questions but now she has decided, she is not going to seek for any answers. because whatever he said and the way he behave it hurt her to the core, destroy every bit of feelings she had for him.

What he said it is right.
it is over now, and she should also over from him. But,  is it possible for her now?when she is deeply in love with him.

.

.

.

.

.

A knock on the door, Gayatri wake up and see the time. it is nearly 2:00 a.m.

Outside it is raining and thunder so much. she thought who will come at this time in this Rain.

she stand up and open the door and she shock to see Gauri there.
Gauri is all wet and her face is red. she is looking broken. Gayatri get shock to see her beloved daughter on this stage.