Sorry Mr Oberoi

Please note : I know that most of you want Gauri to go back with Omkara and most of you don't want that.

Here I will say one thing that,  "trust your writer" 😂.

See most of us have different  opinions for Omkara and Gauri Both.

Some of you might thinking that Gauri should give a chance to ommkara and some of you might thinking that Omkara don't deserve it. 😬

Well,  for Gauri it is not easy. you should understand that not after the marriage but before marriage also Omkara did so many wrong things with her. 🥺

For Omkar it was also not easy because he suffered a lot mentally because of his traumatic childhood. 🥺

Both of them are somewhere right in their places.
But as you know the story will go in my way and I am sure that all of you will love it. 🤪

And please don't worry, at the last it is always rikara.
but before they go there,  Omkara had to pay for his did and Gauri had to understand the real Omkara, his childhood and his suffering.

Again I am saying trust your writer and keep reading 🙂😘

*****************************
.

***********************

"Ms gauri is right Mr oberoi "

The lawyer said to him.

Right now he is sitting on sofa in front of his lawyer,

Well, whatever he decide he always do that.
so as he told Gauri that he will drag her to the court to get the right as the father of the child,  he quickly come to his lawyer.

Sudha and Shan try their best to stop him but it doesn't work.

He came here alone and discuss everything with the lawyer and now the lawyer is examining the contract and all the other aspect.

" What do you mean by that?"

Omkara ask feeling confused to the lawyer statement.

Lawyer Stand up and sit near ommkara to explain.

" She is right. because according to your contract there is nothing mention about the child. you did not add any clause that if he get pregnant out of this contract marriage, then what will happen with the child "

Lawyer explain and Omkara close his eyes in disappointment.
Yes, he did not include any clause because he never thought in his wildest dreams that he will fall in love with the girl.