The Reason, and the change.(1)

..

************************

Target -100 votes.

...............।......।......।............

"Shaannnnn"

Ommkara exclaimed and hug him.
Shan is really irritated and pushed him a little bit.

" When you come here? you could inform me. I would surely received you at the airport"

Omkara said  grinning like a child.

" Oh really Omkara? who doesn't receive my calls from last one month, he is talking about receiving me at the airport? really? "

Shan said in anger. he is hell angry and want to give a tight slap to his best friend face. but he can clearly see that Omkara is drunk right now.

" Are you still angry on me? "

ommkara ask .

"Yes I am"

Shaan reply and Omkara smile brightly,

" It's okay. I know I deserve it. and apart from that making you angry is my hobby"

Omkara said and laugh loudly.

Shan can noticed that there is something change about Omkara, he never behave like this before.  he never get drunk like this.

If he wants to talk with Omkara, then first he has to take him to the house.

" Let's go home first ,then we will talk "

Shaan said.

.

.

.

.

They reach home and Omkara sit on sofa.
After few minutes, water Splash on Omkara face and he come out from his drunken state.

Omkara wipe his face and looks in front, only to see Shan is standing there with an Empty glass.

Yes, Shaan splash water on him.

Now ommkara comes to his sense.

" Shaan, you are here? when you come? "

Finally Omkara ask coming near Shan, who is looking Furious

" So finally you recognize me that I am your friend"

Shaan said Sarcastically  and Omkara can understand why he is talking like this.

He went silent for few minutes.

" How is mom, and..... how is everything in India ?"

Finally Omkara ask looking down .doesn't know what to ask more.

" I am amazed that you still have courage to ask me about aunty and other things, did you really think that everything is going well in India after what you have done with Gauri? "