The Plan

The plan.

************************
I am not getting good amount of votes and comments 😐😐
Still I am updating for my loyal readers🙂

*************************

Ommkara is in his house.
In his room he is putting ice cubes on his cheek where he get a slap from her.

She is tiny but her slap was really hard that it leaves mark on his cheek and it's paining a little. It's may be because she slap him with too much hate.

More than the physical pain, he is hurt from her behavior. But he knows very well he deserve it.

After Gauri went he didn't go to office and come back home cancelling all the meetings.
Don't know the reason is He doesn't want to face her or try to hide his pain.

"What happened to you? Why your cheek is swelling?"

Shaan ask entering his room.

"Nothing, I am ok"

Ommkara try to hide it.

"Omm, are you fine? If something happened then you can tell me"

Shaan sits near him with concern.
He might guess.

Ommkara look at him for a whole minute.

"Why? Did you tell me about your issues?"

Ommkara said like a taunt and stand up to go to his closet.
Shaan know ommkara is upset on him.

"Omm i am sorry yaar. You were going through so much so how could i told you my issues"

Shan said helplessly.
Ommkara look at him.

"I don't want to hear anything shaan. I know all of you think I am heartless, I don't understand others feelings. I may like that before but not now. I am changed. I also feel hurt. When you all will accept that?"

Ommkara said controlling himself, remembering Gauri's behavior.

"Omm, it's not like that... I..."

"Leave me alone shaan. I want to take rest.and yes we have a meeting tomorrow regarding our new mall project. We have to decide who will handle the project so don't forget to come office. Now please leave"

Saying this ommkara goes to washroom.
Shan sigh, feeling bad for ommkara.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gauri is in her room. In her house.

After that incident she came back home, she call someone in office and said she is not well so she is taking half day leave.
She didn't want to face him, don't know it is because of her own feelings or his actions.