A Breaking News

Breaking News.

(Pic edit goes to the editor)

*************************

No proof read.

************************

After one week.

In these one week, RiKara didn't talk much.
They only talk about work.
But ommkara always show the affection to her whenever he get chance. But Gauri still deaf to his efforts.

Here shaan and aarohi start talking normally. Still they didn't talk about their relationship.

In these one week Omkara notice that Gauri is facing some health issues.
she reduced so much weight and as well as she is forgetting small things very easily.
so he is really tense and trying to find out any way to take her to hospital for check up.

One day.

Someone knock on the door in morning.

Ansh open the door and find out it is Omkara.
he doesn't like him but as Gauri told him to not react to omkara any actions.

"Arm.. I am here to pick up Gauri. we have to go somewhere for some work together "

Omkara Said before Ansh ask anything.
Today he and Gauri will go to the construction sites for inspection.

"Di, he is here"

Ansh called Gauri and ignore Omkara completely.
without invitation Omkara entered inside the house.
And waited for Gauri to come.

He is actually feeling guilty after seeing Ansh. because whatever he did with Gauri, Ansh also suffered with her.

Today he has to go to the construction site in the morning so he told Gauri to be ready, Piya went to college and Ansh is getting ready to go.

Gayatri is not here, she went to market.

"Armm ansh "

Omkara ask and Ansh turn to him.

Omkara is feeling awkward but finally he said.

" I am really sorry for whatever I did with you. I know that you are angry and you are right at your place, but still I am really sorry"

Ommkara said.

" You are so great Mr oberoi. after giving pain and after destroying someone's life, you just say only one word that is sorry"

Ansh said in anger.

"I know very well whatever I did it is on forgiveable, but still I am sorry "

" Your sorry will never cure my suffering, did you have any idea when you put me inside the jail for 2 times, how it affect my career and student life "