a broken soul(2)

Hi Everyone. 👋
I know I am giving late updates but what to do😐
I ask all of you should I post short updates?because right now I can't write more.☹️
Many of you agreed, so I update.
Enjoy and give vote,comment.🤩

********-----

**************

He is sobbing like a kid.
She doesn't know how to handle him.
She just hug him, pat his back to make him calm down.

After almost 5 minutes.
She broke the hug and look at him.
She hold his face and wipe his tears.
He looked at her with wonder. How can she behave like this when he never behave in a good way with her ever?

" It's ok,please relax "

She said.

But he is still looking at her.
And suddenly he leaned to her lap shocking her.
He put his head on her lap, she is shocked to react and stay like a statue.

" Today is the day when he left me all broken "

He started.

She comes out from shock and understand he is trying to share his agony with her which he hide since years from everyone.
so she stay silent and careers his head with her right hand.
Making him sure that she is listening him.

Well she herself don't know why she is doing all this but this time her heart says she should listen to him and be a part of his sadness.

" I clearly remember that day. I plead him a lot, not ti leave us, but he left. He said I was nothing for him. He said I was a curse on him. I loved him a lot. I always longed for a father's love but never give it. I always thought that maybe I was lacking on something that's why my father doesn't like me. I always try to be a good son for him but he never understand  our value. He never understand  me and mum. "

His voice is choking.
gauri quickly hold his shoulders and Carriers his had to make him calm.

He is sharing all his sadness with her.
For the first time in his life his heart support him to share his feelings with someone.

" After he left,my mum try to start a business and was struggling with it.so she sent me with Shan and his parents for studies.
I was so sad and slowly made myself apart from everyone.
I did not want to talk or be friend with anyone except Shan. because he was always with me all the time like my own brother. Due to struggle in business my mum did not come to meet me. She comes once in a year. You know Gauri,I missed her a lot. I wanted to hug her, I wanted to sleep on her lap. I wanted to share my all sadness and feelings with her, but there were no one with me. "

He pulled her hand and hold it tightly still sobbing.
Her heart drop by listening this.
Imagining the 8 year old boy who was all alone in the entire world, in other country, far from his mother.