a date and realisation

************************

.
After the encounter in the morning...
they did not talk till the afternoon...

Gauri was busy in talking with Arohi,Sudha and her family.
they were asking that how many places she and Omkara visited in this one week.
and she just said that he is busy so they yet to start exploring the city.

he was in office till afternoon.
He is really happy today and the employees could feel that.
he is not angry much like before and Talking in a different and nice way then before.

Afternoon.

she was reading a book sitting in the couch in the hall, when he entered the houss in lunch time.

She looks up and found him.
both look at each other and avoid eye contact due to the morning incident.
It was a surprise for her because he never came home in the last one week before 10 PM from work. then what happened today he comes for lunch?
He used to have lunch in his office.

he is really difficult to understand,  she thought.

he is feeling embarrassed for his action while she is feeling awkward that she did not stop him in the morning.

He ask the servant for the lunch and she stand up from her place.
he thought she is going to the room.

"don't you want to eat lunch?
are you not hungry?"

he ask.

"I am just going to fresh up for lunch"

she said and goes to room.

He also follow her to the room to fresh up.

.

.

.

at the lunch table both are sitting and having their lunch silently.
no one is talking and it is surprising the servants.
because when ever they see, both are together, some bomb blast and something happened always.
Sometimes argument, sometimes a fight.

this is the first time they both are sitting silently without any conversation or argument.
the servants had started liking their cute argument and fight so it is a little bit disappointed for them.

"armmm..... are you free in the evening?''

he ask finally Breaking the ice.

she looks at him with an expression like, do I have any work to do here?

"yes, why?"

she ask.

"I was thinking to have dinner outside tonight... would you like to come?''

he finally said looking at the food..
It is happening only now,
Before he never felt hesitate to say something to her then what happened now? he thought