Wrong Move

.

Credit goes to the real editor

*****************

No proof read.

*********************

For few seconds all of them in the office got silent because he is there, standing like an injured lion, ready to attack his prey.

He  slowly comes near Naina, who is standing near Bina, Gauri and other two girls.

" What did you say?"

He ask slowly but dangerously. it is enough for them to feel Shivar in fear.

Everyone went silent including Naina.
who was looking very happy few seconds ago, now she is really regretting for creating this drama.

" I ask what did you say to Gauri? what the hell all of you are talking about her? "

Omkara again ask looking at Naina who is really scared like a kitten.

"Sir"

Bina try to say something, Omkara looks at her and Beena scared to see the amount of anger he has in his eyes.

" Naina.... Nain... is talking that.... That....Gauri is having affair with you and.....she was talking rubbish about her "

Finally Bina said because she truly feel bad about Gauri.

And we can see that Omkara turn towards naina.

" Sir, you are misunderstanding this girl. she is acting innocent. she is just trapping you for money, I just don't want you to trap in a web that's why I am doing..... "

Before Naina could complete her sentence, a tight slap landed on her cheek and she fall on the floor.

Everyone is really shock to see the scenes in front of them.
even Gauri also really shock because Omkara slapse Naina.

He doesn't want to do that and he knows that this is wrong to raise your hand on a girl but still he is Omkara, he can't control his anger.

Till he is trying to control himself from killing Naina right now.

Naina turn to him holding her cheeks where she receive a slap few seconds ago.
we can see that there is a little blood coming out from corner of her mouth because the slap was really tight.

" How dare you to talk like that about my wife? who the hell are you? "

Finally Omkara shout on her and everyone gasp in shock. while Gauri is also looks at him in shock.

Naina stands of slowly because her mind is not working right now. Damn, she took a Wrong move.

"Wi... Wife?"

Somehow Naina able to open her mouth.

" yes wife. She is my wife. And if she is spending time with her husband, who are you to ask?.How the hell you have the courage to talk like that about wife? you know what, I gave you so much freedom, I should listen to Gauri that you are trying something else rather than work"