Forgive Me(2)

Forgive me.

Vote aur comments chahiye apun ko🙄🙄🙄😉🤣🤣🤣

No proof read.

***********************

Finally after 2 hours, Gauri open the door.
Ansh Piya and Gayatri Bang the door for nearly 10 minutes, then leave her alone as they thought she need some time.

Gauri come outside and hug Gayatri. Ansh and piya also standing their looking at their sister.

Gauri started crying,

"Shhh, please stop crying beta, you already cried so much."

Gayatri try to calm Her beloved daughter.

"Maa, please I don't want to see him. I don't want to hear his voice please"

Gauri said helplessly.
they can understand her is situation and now as they decided they are going to do everything to save Gauri from that monster.

" No beta,I promise you are not going to see him again, I am not going to leave you this time"

Gayatri said hugging her daughter protectively.

" Don't Worry Di, last time I failed to protect you as your brother. but this time I am not going to let that monster comes near you, "

Ansh said.

" Why he came back again?what is his motive? what he want to do now? He already destroyed everything "

Gauri said in between her hiccups. she is really broken.

" We don't know di, but I promise nobody can harm you till I am here "

Ansh said in a promising tone.

Three of them hug Gauri and promise to protect her from Omkara, as they thought Omkara still have some Evil motive that he came back to Gauri life again.

.

.

.

.

Next day.

Gauri is getting ready for her first day of office .
Ansh went to drop piya in college.
He strictly said Gauri to wait for him.
After yesterday incidence Ansh is really aware from what Omkara can do. so he decided he will be with Gauri .

Gauri is still not well, but she has to join today.

Door bell ring, Gauri open the door thinking it must be Ansh.

But she surprised to see two people.

"Yes, who are you?"

Gauri ask.

"Ma'am, these are for you"

The two boys said and come inside. Gauri see them in confusion.

"What are you doing? How can you enter inside without permission? And what is all this?"