From where He came?

.

*****************************

After 2 days of that incident.

It has been 2 days Omkara is inside his house.
he doesn't go to office.

Sudha went out for some kind of meditation Centre to make her mind peaceful. and she is not here from last 2 days.  she will not come back for next 7 days.

While shan is also giving silent treatment to Omkara. he is going to office because he is truly busy in his new mall project with Aarohi.

Omkara is most of the time inside his room thinking.
Well, now he understand that he is actually letting his ego overpower his love.

Now he is thinking of a way to solve it.
He is not asking help from Shaan because Shan already did so much. now it is his turn.

Here Gauri also take 2 days leave from office, first reason is she doesn't want to see Omkara and second is she needs some rest.

Her family is taking care of her well, Aarohi also visit her twice in last 2 days.
Shan also visit once and ask her well being.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Next day.
Gauri get ready to go office. Ansh and Gayatri was against it. they were saying her to take leave. but Gauri being stubborn, she said that she will take maternity leave in her 8 months.
till then she will work as she doesn't want to sit at home.

Finally the family agree, but with a condition that she will go with Aarohi every time.

Aarohi also say the same, that she will take her to office and drop her back.
As she bought a car only one day ago from her own salary.

Aarohi and gauri went to office. Omkara till not come that same day.

After dropping Gauri at office, Aarohi went with Shaan to work on the new mall project.

Now Aarohi and Shan distance  reduces and they are talking with each other normality. sometimes shan is trying to show his love for Aarohi but Arohi is still confused.

Afternoon.

Aarohi came back to office.
Gauri, Aarohi and Shaan had lunch together.

After that Shan went to attend a video conference.
Gauri till not ask anyone about Omkara. but deep inside her heart, she is searching for him.

And she doesn't know why.
It is good if he is not around her but still somewhere in her heart she is still missing him.

After lunch Gauri wanted to eat ice cream but they did not have much time, but aarohi drag her outside the office to let her eat ice cream.