candle light dinner

Hi my lovelies.
Wish you all a very happy and safe happy new year. 🤩❤️

So here is your new year gift.
Enjoy.

***********************

Breakfast table

Shaan is waiting for them.
He is thinking the changed behaviour of Omkara.

He was really worried for him and came here.
but Omkara is not looking like he remember anything about this day.
usually on this day ommkara always need shaan.
This day was always the worst day  of the Year for him.
But today he saw Omkara is not even affected from this day.

One part of him is really happy but the second part is still thinking how this happened..
is it because of Gauri or there is something different..

Of course it is because of her.
Ommkara is changing slowly and it is a good sign.
He pray to God that Gauri could able to Heal ommkara wounds of past.

God really send an angel for his crazy friend.
He Hope Omkara understand it quickly and be happy in his life with her.

.

.

.

In room.

Gauri change the clothes and drying her hair in front of mirror, but her mind is somewhere.
Thinking about the incident happened in the bathroom and his behaviour.
He Actually kissed her on her cheek and she didn't protest. Why this happened and how she didn't feel hesitate or uncomfortable with him?
they are not like normal couples, they both know how they got married and what she decided.
it was different.
then how can she just go with the flow.

He didn't love her, then why he kissed?? And the way he kissed it's like he just wanted to eat her.
it's maybe because of the physical attraction he is feeling, because they are staying together.
She scolded herself for melting like that. He is not in love with her. And how the hell she didn't feel uncomfortable??
God, she should control herself.
She should focus on her target.
She should try to know what was his past and why shaan was really scared for today, why he came from India in hurry?
there must be something serious.

She is saying all this in her mind but her heart is saying something different.
  she started liking him and his touches. Her heart is not in her control right now.
The way he hold her, the way he looks at her, the way he touch her, it feels so good that she couldn't resist.

"No, i have to focus on my goal. I can't distract myself like this"

She said and go out from room.

.

.

.

.

other room