Respect for Him

.....

†*********************

It has been more than one month and Gauri is perfectly fine with the help of doctors, medicine  and her biggest support her husband.
every time in every moment he was with her.
he never let her fall or get discouraged during the practice.

now she is completely fine and wanted to go to office, but he does not allow her as she needs a little bit more rest.

Sudha and Shan are really happy to see Omkara is changed now.
because in this two months after Gauri's accident he is totally changed person.
they thought everything happens for a reason and Gauri suffered from this problem because, maybe god wanted to change their Omkara to the old little boy who was full of life, happiness and trust.

now his behavior is changing with everyone.
it did not happen within one day but it happens slowly.
now he smile more, behave properly with his employees.
the Grumpy and Angry expression  now replaced by a sweet smile and calming tone.

now Gauri is influencing him so much and he accepted it gladly.
not like before when he refused her effects on him, but now he accept it in front of anyone because now he realised what is love and how a person feel when they are in love. 💖

but still there a part missing, that is understanding.
most of the time he could not understand her situation properly, obviously it is not easy for him to change overnight but he is trying his best.

on the other side Gauri is a little bit confused.
till now she understand that he is not a bad person only situation made him just like that.
but still her heart is not ready to be free from the doubts she has.

but in these two months she started developing feelings for him.
though she can't called it love but yes she has some feelings for him.
the way he cares, the way he protects her, the way he started giving respect to her, it is melting her heart slowly, the ice is melting slowly.
but she doesn't know for how long, for how much time this is going to work because now she can see that he is a changed person.

The reason of her doubts and she is not want to serious about it that he still not say sorry for what he did with her in the past.
She is not a girl who can hold the past for a long time but still she promised herself that she will make him realise his mistake.
now he is a changed person, he is behaving like a lovable, respectful husband but still he did not corrected his past.

while the story is getting complicated and confusing, from Omkara side it is really clear that he is in love with his wife and he wanted to spend his life time with her.
but from Gauri side she is feeling happy and great that he is changed now but still she has so many doubt and the pain from the past.

so let's see how this story is going on...

( honestly speaking I am also a little bit confused how to describe the story.I have the plot in my mind but I can't figure out how to put them one by one and I had already told you I am thinking that I lost my ability to describe a story perfectly, so let's see.
I am trying to come out from this inability let's see how it goes)