the plan

Hey cuties.
How are you all.
Well, if you have time then read my bakwas🤣 otherwise jump to the story.

Nothing important i just want to say sorry for late updates, and thank you for being patience with me.

You know, i am not able to update this one but i have already save more 5 new plots on rikara.(i am weird sometimes you know🤣🤣)

I have already write down the plots in drafts. (I didn't write chapters yet)

Why i am saying this because i want to clear that i am not leaving writing ever.
I hope my readers will also never leave me💞

And don't worry I'll complete all my pending stories. 👍

Love you all😘

*****************************

" I want one day off from the work "

Gauri said to Omkara the moment she entered his cabin.
Omkara looks up to her and he can see that there is something off in her mood.

Ommkara stand up and go near her, only to see her red face and it is sure that she is angry on something.

" Why?are you not feeling okay? should we go to the doctor?"

Omkara said and about to check her temperature, about to touch her forehead but Gauri almost shoves away his hand in anger.

He is really shocked to her behaviour.
only few minutes back she was Shy, but now she is looking like an angry tigris.

" You don't have to worry about anything. I just want one day off from work. if you don't want to give me one day off then it's okay, I will continue the work "

Gauri said  and go to his table and pick up a file.

" I am not saying like that, but what make your mood bad again? what happened? "

Omkara come near her again but she ignore looking at him.

" Wait,you were there with Naina. does she say anything again? just tell me "

Omkara said

Gauri looks at him and Omkara unable to understand what is going on here in her mind.

" Why do you care if anyone said anything about me? When you were the solo reason every time I faced humiliation "

Now Gauri's word hurt Omkara,  because this is actually true somewhere. whenever she face any kind of humiliation,  unknownly he was the reason behind that.

"Gauri,what is happening in your mind please tell me? did Naina said anything? I swear she has to pay for all these things "

Omkara said feeling anchor babbling in his mind.

" What will you do if I said  yes? you will go and threatened her to not mess with me right? and what will happen after that? she will humiliate me again, I told you 100 times that leave me alone let me live my life peacefully but no, why would you do that, you are always here to create problems for me. Why can't you just get lost from my life. "

Gauri said nearly shouting on him and turn to move but Omkara hold her arms and pull her more close to him.

" What did you say? I should leave you? I am not going to leave you in this life because you are my wife and you are caring my child. I want both of you in my life "
Omkara said possessively but Gauri is not in a mood to give up.

" Before you show your rights on me first sit and think once that did you ever  do the duty of a husband? "

Omkara was taken aback from this question.

" Leave me alone"

Saying this Gauri went from their throwing the file on the floor. she quickly go to the lift and go back to her home.

She is really hurt for whatever Naina said to her,
no it is not because of Naina but it is because of the situation she had faced most of the time because of Omkara.
whatever humilations she had faced in her whole life it is only because of Omkara and now naina doing the same thing.
she is really tired, she just don't want to get around Omkara anymore.

Here Omkara is really confused from Gauri's behaviour.
first he thought that it is maybe because of her mood swings but now he realise that there is something happened.
he had left Gauri There And Naina were there.
is Naina said something to her? he just got angry with this thought and get out from his cabin.

He enters  naina's room who is smiling to her small victory thinking about Gauri.

When Omkara entered, she quickly stand up and smile to him.

" What is it sir? you should call me "

Naina speak politely showing the respect to him but Omkara has other plans.

" Did you say anything to Gauri?"

Omkara quickly asked the question and naina's face fall.

maybe Gauri complain to him about her.
oh my god, this is really a dangerous situation for her. she thought.

" What are you talking sir?  I did not understand"

She try to play innocent

Omkara comes near her with his blood shoot eyes.  it is enough for her to get scared to see his angry face.

" Don't act innocent in front of me Naina. remember one thing, this is the first and last warning to you, stay away from her. she is really special for me. if you try to hurt her even in your thoughts, then you will see what Omkara Singh Oberoi is capable for. remember this is your last warning, I never give warning to anyone before, I just destroy them completely. But now I am giving you warning because I am changed, but don't forget still I am the Omkara Singh Oberoi  "

Omkara warn her and went from there.
he just go back to his cabin and sit there to calm himself down. first he thought to go back home and talk with Gauri but then decide to give her some space.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here Naina is really Furious. because Omkara warn her just because of that Gauri.
now she decided she will do something big which can separate both of them, and specially throw that Gauri out from this office.

She smirk looking at her phone

" Just because of you Omkara sir shouted on me and now you should get ready for the punishment. get ready for the blast tomorrow miss Gauri "

She said looking at the picture which she had taken secretly when she saw gauri and Omkara in the lift in that position.

Yes,  she was really shocked but her Evil mind give her the idea and she quickly take out her phone and click that picture at that time.

.

.

Omg. This naina is a chudel🙄

Now what will happen?

Micky❤️