Best Friends on a Mission😂

After dance.

Gauri quickly goes to washroom.
She stand in front of mirror with teary eyes.
How can she feel something for that monster?
This is wrong. She shouldn't melt in his arms after what he did.

She blame herself for feeling like this.

Here ommkara clearly know what she is feeling.
But what to do? He can't stay away from her if he want her back in his life.
Those feelings of her will help him to take her back.

.

.

.

The party is going on.

After Washing her face Gauri come out from washroom.
She found aarohi is sitting in a corner looking lost in her mobile with tear in her eyes.

Gauri go there from her behind to see what is it in the mobile.
And next second her eyes goes wide to see the pictures aarohi swiping.

It's shaan and aarohi pics.
Not the normal one.
In Some pics they are hugging each other, smiling, teasing, and in one pic shaan is proposing aarohi, in next pic their kissing.

Gauri feel her head start spinning.
It means they were in relationship?

.

.

.

.

.

Ommkara is standing stunned seeing pics of aarohi and shan on shaan's phone. (The same pics gauri saw).

Shaan is swiping on his phone sitting in a corner.

Omkara doesn't know that Shan was in relationship with Aarohi. he never mention that.

"Shaan?"

Omkara ask and come near shaan.
Shan get shocked to see Omkara this much close and hide his phone behind him.

" What is this Shaan? you and Aarohi where in relationship? you never told me about it "

Shaan is out of words. don't know what to say because Omkara caught him red handed.

.

.

(Scenes will shift between Aarohi, Gauri and Omkara, Shan.)

.

.

.

Aarohi get shocked when Gauri ask the question.
She could not say anything. Gauri come near her and drag Aarohi to a safe corner, where the music is not loud and they can talk peacefully.

" I am asking something? you were in relationship with Shan bhaiya and you did not even told me "

Gauri ask

" Gauri, we will talk about it at home "

" No, I want to know it right now. when this happened and now why both of you are ignoring Each Other? Tell me the whole story "

Gauri is really stubborn.

.

.

.

" What story I will tell you when there is nothing?"

Shaan said and try to escape but Omkara cut him and drag him into a room.

" You know me very well Shaan. I am asking and give me answer. when this happened and now why both of you are behaving weird"

Finally Shan sigh and know that Omkara is not going to leave him so he start.