Love Affair

Hey cuties. 💖

Miss me?

No😐
It's ok. 😂

Yes🤩?
Awww thank you💖

As i told you i am unable to put my idea in scenes.
But i tried my best.
It's a small update to take myself out from writer blocks😐🙂

*****************

**********************

The meeting goes well and as expected the deal is final.
Both team congratulate each other.

Naina did a great job in this meeting, well Gauri already did all the research and presentation ready before but Naina also contribute much more.

All the while naina was observing Rikara.
She could see that Omkara is taking care of Gauri so much.
Naina determine herself that she will find out whatever going on between them.

.

.

.

.

After office when Omkara finished the work then comes to Gauri's cabin and told her to go back.

Naina overheard their conversation and slowly try to follow them.

Rikara get into the car and the driver droves away.

Naina start her car and try to follow them. but get shocked to see them going to a small Colony rather than a big mansion.

After few miles she lost the track and could not follow them till the end.

" Dammit. Where are they? how I can lost the track?, they are coming and going with each other, what Omkara sir will do in the small Colony when he own so many mentions? does this Gauri live here and sir is here to drop her.? Why would he drop her?? . What is going on between them? "

She told herself and then get back to her Apartment still thinking about it.

.

.

.

One week pass like this.

The work is going on.
Now Naina is more conscious when ever it comes to Gauri and Omkara.she is observing every little thing about them.

As well as she is trying to get close to Omkara. Gauri can clearly see that. But Omkara is not even doubting anything about Naina, because in his mind there is nothing about her.

For now Omkara is really concern about Gauri and his child. he is not thinking anything rather than this.
along with that he have to ask forgiveness from Sudha. he is doing so much work in office.

Here Gauri is feeling more jealous from Naina but she can't express it.
Sometimes she feel really irritated by herself that why she is feeling like this.