To Lose You Is To Lose Me

TWO WEEKS LATER

(Seven Months and one week: Taehyung)

Taehyung grunted before giving out a shriek of pain.

"GET HER OUT!!" He screamed as he continued pushing the child that was trying to rip him in half, he felt like his lung were collapsing. His body ached everywhere excruciatingly, agonizingly. Jungkook held his hand and kissed his temple.

"You're doing so well, I'm so proud of you. Keep going." He coached as he squeezed Taehyung's hand affectionately, the in labor man just screamed in response while continuing to push their child out. Then suddenly, silence. Taehyung had stopped screaming, Taehyung had stopped pushing and Jungkook felt the twenty three year old's grip loosen. "Tae?" Jungkook felt a wave of panic hit him as Taehyung's heart monitor started to beep rapidly, Taehyung looks at Jungkook with tears in his eyes.

"I love you." He whispered softly before his eyes fluttered shut and a long beep was heard.

"Taehyung?....Taehyung?!.....TAEHYUNG!!"

"No!" Jungkook gasped as he sat up in a cold sweat, the speed of his hyperventilating the same as the heart pounding against his chest. Jungkook gazed down, seeing Taehyung sleeping peacefully and it calmed him down. It was just a nightmare, the same nightmare he's been having for about two weeks. It was the same thing every night. "Why won't they just stop?" He asked himself as he fought the urge to caress Taehyung's  jaw out of the fear of waking up the pregnant man and just laid down back staring at his boyfriend. He frowned as he recalled the night terror he just had, he shook his head to get rid of thoughts immediately. "It's not real, they're not real. Plus we still have two months to go, he's not going to the hospital anytime soon. They're fine, he's fine." Jungkook scooted a little closer to the pregnant male and rested his head carefully on twenty three year old's chest, listening to the his soothing heartbeat. But it wasn't soothing enough, so Jungkook stayed up the whole night.

A FEW DAYS LATER

Jungkook yawned as he set a box down onto the floor and almost crashed on top of it before catching himself, Jimin looked at him in concern.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" He asked as he set a box on the island and Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah, just a little tired." Jungkook said, that was understatement. He was exhausted.

"Well you look like a zombie, like you haven't slept in days." That's because he hasn't. After those nightmares, he hasn't really been able to sleep without them replaying in his mind over and over again. So, he tries to stay up the entire night running off during the day on nothing but anxiety and coffee.

"Yeah, you could say that." Jungkook mumbled under his breath as he scratched behind his neck, he shook his head clear. "I'm fine Hyung."

"If you say so." Jimin walked off into the hallway and Jungkook sighed in relief before the front door opened with Taehyung coming through it while holding Yeontan with two movers right behind him.