The Aftermath

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

Jimin poured two cups of tea and grabbed them both before walking back into the bedroom, finding a teary eyed Taehyung hugging his knees close to his chest as he sat on his bed. Jimin sighed and smiled sadly as he walked up to Taehyung.

"Hey, feeling better?" Jimin asked and Taehyung shook his head, Jimin nodded sadly. "Of course you're not. Want some tea, it should set your stomach?" Taehyung shook his head again and Jimin sighed, putting the two cups on the nightstand. "Tae, what's wrong?" Taehyung looked up at him with a huff.

"What's wrong? Jimin, I just took a pregnancy test. I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive." Taehyung said and he looked back down as he started crying. "I'm pregnant, I'm a pregnant man." Taehyung started to sob and Jimin instantly gave him a hug, his shoulder wet from Taehyung's tears.

"Oh, my poor baby." Jimin cooed in Taehyung's ear and Taehyung hugged him back, still crying in Jimin's shoulder. "It's gonna be okay, alright? You're going to be okay." Taehyung sniffed as Jimin pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears off Taehyung's face. "You know if you cry, I'll start to cry." Taehyung gave a small giggle and he sniffed. "You're going to be Taehyung." Taehyung nodded and wiped more tears from his face. "It's overwhelming, isn't it? So many things must be running through that brain of yours, huh? Penny for your thoughts?" Jimin asked and Taehyung sighed.

"I don't know how to deal with this. I'm a pregnant male, I'm a male. I shouldn't be pregnant, I shouldn't even be able to get pregnant..."

"But you are able to and you are pregnant." Jimin stares and Taehyung sighed. "And many others just like you?"  Taehyung laughed at the stated.

"Yeah, right." He scoffed and Jimin frowned.

"I'm serious..." Jimin looked down and sighed. "Including me." Taehyung's eyes widened.

"What?!" Jimin simply nodded. "You're able to get pregnant?"

"Yeah, I'm able to get pregnant. That's why I was so adamant about you taking the test..." Jimin sighed once again. "Because all your symptoms were ones I had when I found I was pregnant."

"You were pregnant?!" Jimin nodded and Taehyung frowned, because Jimin kept this a secret from him. "I don't believe this! How could keep that a secret from me?! I'm your best friend!" Taehyung yelled and Jimin almost wanted to laugh internally, someone was very their first mood swing.

"Taehyung, calm down." Jimin said and Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"I certainly will not, how could not tell me?! We've best friends since high school! I tell you everything and I mean everything! I told you first about my sexuality! I told you about my crush on Jungkook! I told you about my parents disownment of me! Don't you dare tell me to calm down!!"

"Taehyung, enough!" Jimin yelled and Taehyung shut his lip tight. "You're going to hurt your baby if you don't calm down." Taehyung looked away from in hurt as he crossed his arms. "I'm sorry, ok? I didn't know how to tell you. I was never comfortable explaining to others about this, so I thought you wouldn't understand." Taehyung looked at him and sighed.

"I hate admit this but you're right, but can you blame me? We're talking about a man being pregnant." Jimin nodded.

"I know, and I wanted to tell you but I never got the chance to. I...I lost mine." Taehyung gasped silently and frowned.

"What happened?" Jimin shallowed hard as his became teary before he starts to tell his story.

"It was started a couple of months back. Remember when I was out sick with the flu for two weeks?" Jimin asked and Taehyung thought about it for a second before nodding his head. "It wasn't the flu, I was pregnant."

A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO

Jimin gasped as he stared at the pregnancy test in his hand while three more laid on the nightstand, all of them positive which was Jimin's worse fear. He shut his eyes, a single tear ran down his face as he put the test back on the nightstand and began to cry in his hands. He was pregnant and he was going to tell everyone sooner or later, especially the father.

"Jimin?" Speak of the devil, he just walked into the Jimin's hotel and Jimin looked at him with sad tearful eyes. "Jimin, what's wrong?" He asked as he walked toward the side of bed where Jimin was and Jimin simply pointed to the nightstand, he frowned. "Those are all positive?" Jimin nodded and sniffed.

"I'm pregnant." Jimin said and more tears fell, he hugged Jimin close as Jimin cried to into his neck while he whispered sweet nothings in his ear. He kissed Jimin's ear and Jimin whimpered as he wiped the tears off Jimin's face.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. I'm here, you know that. I love you and I love our baby and we're going to be a family. Everything's going to be fine." He said and Jimin believed him. "Ok?" Jimin nodded.

"Ok." They kissed and hugged, thinking everything was going to be fine.

But it wasn't.

TEN DAYS LATER

The father walked into Jimin's room with the chips Jimin asked for before he left, he gasped as he saw Jimin sobbing loudly on the floor.

"Jimin!" Jimin continued to cry and he ran up to him pulling him into a hug while Jimin screamed into his chest, that's when he noticed Jimin wasn't wearing pants and that there was dried up blood on back of Jimin's legs. "Jimin, what happened?" Jimin hiccuped as he tried to explain.

"W-when you left, I felt tired so I went to lay down but I k-kept getting cramps and they kept getting worse. Then I felt something drop and I ran to bathroom, I saw so much blood." Jimin hiccuped out and more tears fell. "I had a miscarriage." Jimin cried. "I LOST OUR BABY!" He felt his eyes tear up as Jimin sobbed into his chest and hugged him close.

PRESENT

"And here we are." Jimin said, finishing his story with a sad laugh as Taehyung started to cry and Jimin hugged him. "Don't cry, Taehyung." Taehyung hugged back and sniffed as Jimin patted the back of his head softly.

"I'm so sorry Jiminie." Taehyung said and Jimin shook his head as tears filled his eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, it wasn't your fault. Those things happen and they happened to me." Jimin let his tears fall and pulled away from the hug to wipe them, giving Taehyung a sad smile. "But the doctor said it's actually was common for a first pregnancy to end in a miscarriage, that I was very lucky it happened in my first trimester and I can still have children. Others aren't as lucky as me." Jimin shook his head. "But enough about me, we need to start taking care of you. You're the one who's pregnant now." Taehyung nodded and he frowned.

"Yeah, but what if I end up having a miscarriage?" Taehyung asked and Jimin shrugged.

"You might not. I don't know, you have to know if you want to keep the baby first." Jimin said and Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Jimin avoided looking into Taehyung's eyes.

"I mean, you could have an abortion." Taehyung instantly shook his head, not even an option.

"No, no way. I'm not having an abortion." Taehyung said and he rested a hand on his stomach. "I want to have him or her, I want to raise them." Jimin sighed in relief.

"Oh thank god, I want to be uncle." Taehyung laughed and Jimin laughed with him, they smile.

"So what now?" Taehyung asked and Jimin smiled.

"We set you up an appointment with my doctor, she specializes in male pregnancy. I'll have to see if she's in the states, so we can check you over as soon as possible." Taehyung nodded.