Lies on Lies

~The Next Morning~

Jungkook woke up to kisses being placed on his neck and he smiled before a pair lips connected with his own.

"Good morning." Taehyung said and he giggled as Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"Morning." Jungkook pecked his lips before checking the clock that said 7 am. "I should start getting ready." Taehyung started to pout before kissing him passionately as he caressed Jungkook's cheeks, Jungkook's hands found their way to Taehyung's waist. Taehyung broke the kiss, biting Jungkook's lip softly yet seductively as he pulled away.

"Do you have to get ready right this second?" Taehyung asked as his hands traveled down Jungkook's chest and Jungkook breath hitched, Taehyung's hand is in his underwear.

ONE HOUR LATER

Taehyung sighed lovingly as he watched Jungkook put on his shirt and Jungkook bent down pecked him on the lips.

"Ok, so I'll be back around 3:30." Jungkook said and Taehyung frowned.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" Taehyung whined as he rubbed his nose gently against Jungkook's and wrapped his around his neck. "You don't have to be there until 10, please?" Taehyung started kissing his neck.

"T-Taehyung, I really...WHOA!" Taehyung pinned him to the bed and Jungkook was Jungshook. "Tae, I really should go so I can be early." Taehyung smirked as he leaned down toward Jungkook's ear.

"Or I could ride you like I did last ni....whoa!" Jungkook flipped them over and started kissing Taehyung roughly as he moaned from Jungkook's hands roaming around his body while Taehyung's undid Jungkook's shirt.

ONE AND HALF HOURS LATER

"So you'll be back around 3:30?" Taehyung asked while he put on Jungkook's night shirt as Jungkook buttoned up his shirt for the tenth time today and he nodded.

"I should, but hopefully this doesn't take long." Jungkook said and Taehyung hummed in response while Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist as Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. "I really don't want to leave this room." Taehyung giggled a moan as Jungkook kissed his neck.

"Then don't, stay~" Taehyung whined as Jungkook stopped kissing his neck.

"I can't baby, I have to. And the soon I do, the sooner Bang PD can know about us." Jungkook reasoned and Taehyung sighed sadly yet he nodded as they pecked on the lips. "I'll see you later, Ok?"

"Ok Kookie. Can I walk you out at least?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded as they walked out of the room, Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

AT THE BIGHIT BUILDING IN CALIFORNIA

Jungkook took a deep breath as he walked into the building, this was it. No more hiding, he was going to tell his boss that he was dating Taehyung and he couldn't tear them apart. He hoped. Jungkook knocked and waited for reply.

"Come in." He heard from the inside and Jungkook walked in, Bang PD smiled as he saw Jungkook walk in. "Jeongguk-ah, my favorite golden maknae!" Jungkook chuckle before bowing at his boss.

"It's nice to see you again, Mr. Bang." Jungkook said, then he noticed a girl sitting in a chair next to his boss. "Oh, I didn't know we would have company in this meeting. I actually had to talk to you about something." Bang PD shook his head.

"Oh no, this is my niece Yen."

(or y/n, but I always change it to Yen when I'm reading something that 'x Reader')

Yen gave Jungkook him a small bow from her seat.

"It is an honor to meet you and have you accompany me for today, Jeongguk-oppa." Yen said.