He's what?

A ONE DRIVE TO THE HOSPITAL AND A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER

Everyone sat in the waiting room separately while they waited for Namjoon, who was waiting for Jin to wake up in his room. Jhope sat near the tv, Yoongi and Jimin in front of the window, Jungkook and Taehyung near the reception area.

"Here." Taehyung said as he sat down and gave an ice pack to Jungkook for his head, Jungkook sat up making him wince slightly.

"Thanks Baby." Jungkook said and he grabbed the ice pack, groaning as he pressed it down on his bruise. Yoongi, believe it or not, is pretty heavy handed.

"Shit." Yoongi cursed as Jimin tried to gently wiped his battered and bloody lip. Yoongi might have gave him a couple of bruises, but that doesn't mean Jungkook backed down. No sir.

"Sorry." Jimin said and Yoongi nodded.

"It's fine." He said and Jhope smirked as he glared at Yoongi angrily.

"Press harder." Jhope said and Yoongi growled at him while Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Hoseok stop." Jimin warned.

"Or what Jimin, or what?" Jhope snared.

"Hey! Didn't I say watch how you talk to him?" Yoongi said and Jhope huffed.

"Oh that rich coming from the guy that started a fight with Jungkook!"

"He made Jin go unconscious, KNOWING he's pregnant! The little brat deserved a little bruise!" Jungkook growled.

"That's exactly why you got a busted lip!" Jungkook yelled, Yoongi smirked.

"Need another bruise?!"

"If you would like another busted lip!"

"I'll help!" Jhope volunteered.

"No you won't!" Jimin chimed in and they all start arguing among themselves, getting louder with each word.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Taehyung yelled as he stood up and everyone went silent, he couldn't take it anymore. "Are you guys seriously about to start another fight?! What, two fights at my baby shower wasn't enough?! We need to add a brawl in the hospital waiting room?!" Yoongi, Jhope and Jungkook frowned and Jimin bit his lip.

"Tae-" Jimin started and Taehyung interrupted him.

"I don't want to hear it Jimin." Jimin nodded and Taehyung crossed his arms. "I honestly can't believe you guys! Today, you all have pretty much ruined it. Today was supposed to be a good day and I should been able to celebrate my daughter with a baby shower. Instead, you three turned it into a circus show with your fighting like a bunch of wild animals! We were live! The entire world saw you act like completely fools!" Yoongi, Jhope and Jungkook blushed in embarrassment. "I'm disappointed in all of you right now." Taehyung turned to Jungkook. "Especially you." Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Me?!" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, you! Because it was our baby shower and instead of de-escalating the situation, you made it worse and put our pregnant hyung in the hospital!!" Taehyung glared at him and Jungkook gulped as a chill went up his spine, Taehyung's got the look. That one certain look a parent gives that basically is just them bearing into your soul and fear just writes itself all over your body.